Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

England looosing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah i do find it funny, and go ahead and duck me.

Its only a game and it was your stupid goal keeper that fucked it up....they got owned in a period of 5 mins

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yep.... i mean.. WE scored against you....somethings really fucked up there.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Deathsfear said:
Yeah i do find it funny, and go ahead and duck me.

Its only a game and it was your stupid goal keeper that fucked it up....they got owned in a period of 5 mins

wtf u talking about james didnt fk up its hard to save a penalty :rolleyes:

now go away

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah he did duck up for jumping into the guy........I cant go away because i know my way around.....

Its only a game its not like you bet your life on it.

Reaction score
it was gerrard (best english player) hoo fucked it up
lol
but france will go on and win it i fink so u got beat off 1 of the best teams in the world but anyways...ahahahahahahhahahahahah

and yes i know we (scotland) suck aswell :p

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Deathsfear said:
Yeah he did duck up for jumping into the guy........I cant go away because i know my way around.....

Its only a game its not like you bet your life on it.

:rolleyes: he came out to close the angle down so henry couldnt shoot *YAwn*

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
it was england manager who fucked up. He shouldnt have done the switches, like he always fukin does. He dont think what hes goona do. Come on o_O becks taking a penalty wtf o_O he shouldnt have switched owen off. He should have let owen take the penalty.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Still lost anyway.... he wasnt even close to the ball though he went right into his legs...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
As if it was Ducking James fault, YOU would poop your Ducking self if you have Henry coming at you. An that free kick.. duck that you wudnt even have time to blink its like an 80 mile an hour shot, Id like to see you save that.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
sure, ill give it a try....Since when would i poop myself?

He can shoot it as hard as he likes its not going to make much of difference you either save it or dont 50 50 chance really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back