Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

English PingMac

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello i got question did anyone translated the PingMac into English on RageZone?

The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
A lot of the text in the pingmac site is wrapped up in the .dll files and unless you can decompile and recompile those you can't translate most of the site, i started it and gave up as the site wasn't that good anyway. The decoded .dlls were posted here but deleted by the author and unless you know how to recompile them they were of little use.

I know darkxl has the admin part of the site on his sticky in the releases section but i don't know if they are translated or not.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
oh ok do you know any other good script for server website?

Upvote 0
The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Very little has been released. The only one i am aware of is john_d's which is in the release section.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i dont really like it ;) lots of JS and Ajax i hate these lanuguages ^^

Upvote 0
The Cat in the Hat
Legend
Reaction score
I should have watched my mouth and not said/talked poop to DeadlyData telling him things like your are not welcome here because then I become the one who is truly not welcome here.

Upvote 0
Back