Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

English Shining Lore Open Beta

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think its time to post it. After havin the server runnin for more than a month the time has come for the english shining lore online beta to happen, so since 2 years have passed since the announcing of the official phantagram english beta I am now pleased to announce that an english version is finally coming to you all. With the help of some great individuals like Akaruz the game interface and basic quests are now in english, there is still some work to be done on translation but its quite playable yet. So if you want to play on the first Englished Shining Lore Online Server. Go

Server will be open to public on the 4th of June so get your client ready. (more info on forum)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Akaruz, you got msn?Msn gaming zone didnt know SL was going to be of MSNZ.

Reaction score
Ooh awesome, I always wanted to play Shining Lore, great job Akaruz and Kaze and everyone who had a part in starting this thing up :). Going to go over to enterlance and download meh client :).

Again, thanks and great job.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can we download the client yet? ive looked on the enterlance forum and that but i can only see the stickied/unstickied wrong client's.

Back