Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[EP 8] Saint's Island (LS4 EVENT)

MuP

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Anyone figured out how to make "NATION DAMAGE BAR" appear during Saint's Island Forcecalibur event ?
I think it have something to do with ChannelType.

View attachment 122347

Last edited:

MuP

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Bump, I'm still curious if everyone found a way to spawn the boss properly.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ok after summon, Vakilian will respawn all time. Someone know how to stop him?:D
Would be good if someone find way how to make that bar.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
the bar is already there...You just need to know how to activate the event of valikatan

Upvote 0
Reaction score
this event from what i know is from database ... i didnt figure it out yet, but what i know is you need to fix the procedure and keep the 2 enteries

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Dont try to ask dmxas cz his only lyin, he does not even know anythin.......LoL :p

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
the bar is already there...You just need to know how to activate the event of valikatan

Assuming he knows on how to activate it. peace!!!
Maybe he is trying to challenge others to fix this concern.

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I think you can only activate that nation bar if that event is in War type channel as observed on the official server for the soul calibur event.
I make a try but my GM char can't enter forcecalibur entrance, it says "you can't enter this coordinates" so I can't summon the boss.

Question: how to summon this boss inside the calibur world map?

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
What is the GM command to summon the forcecalibur boss. I've tried but Berderk Faelo will be summoned.

Upvote 0
Back