• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Ep-X Glogicserver/RanViewer/DB, and some client fix

Reaction score
How to fix this? all rcc has been decrypted.

Here is my log:

-----------------------------------------------
ERROR REPORT
-----------------------------------------------

Execution time : 2016-11-25 21:47:53
[2016-11-25 21:47:53] ERROR : CIniLoader:pen(), File Open GameSet.ini
[2016-11-25 21:47:53] CCrypt::LoadSetting Cant Load Setting File
[2016-11-25 21:47:53] ERROR : CIniLoader:pen(), File Open param.ini
[2016-11-25 21:47:54] ERROR : CRanFilter::LOAD(), File Open moblogic1.bin

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
heyy,,bro i have old ep9 with tyranny system and i want to trace and apply on this source,,i already edit 3 tower but campus icon already show and after healt tower run out the tower disappear not show which last hit campus,, this is the image my ep9 and ep10 has edited by me

my ep9

my ep 10

i hope someone can guide me,,because i dont have mob editor on my ep9 file so i can't make the same of my ep9 tower,tks all my brother

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Compatible RanEditLevel

@TS i tried your raneditlevel but there is an error on reading WLD.
and i compile on my own it reads fine and no version error popout.

#sorryforbadinenglish

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey bro can you look out my problem? Thanks
if your serverfiles have a crypt it means all of your rcc are in encrypt... if you want your serverfiles read a decrypt rcc you must delete the cryption on source code.

Reaction score
if your serverfiles have a crypt it means all of your rcc are in encrypt... if you want your serverfiles read a decrypt rcc you must delete the cryption on source code.

I'm using this one. He said I don't need to decrypt any of it? Am I wrong? Or after I decrypt all the rcc I need to encrypt it again? before I put it back?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
hey guys? anyone here can i see your Ran Online Log, what's written inside? my error is related for the decrypted client texture error. but im nothin to do with my client im using GG Client. i extract my files to folder and use this code and still when i put 1 on gameset.ini decrypted logs error appear.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
dont decrypt the rcc just let the rcc encrypt...

Reaction score

Yeah but when I run it. same issue as you can see in the image. The glogic folder in rcc makes error like chf and bin. I just copy paste it in my server. The only thing that I used is the glogicserver in that release.

Now it runs. Thanks for the heads up.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Hyouka? no need to do anything on the client? just extract to the folder? then build the source? get the emu, find the compatible glogicserver, and then run?

how about in the GameSet.ini? what CryptKey should i need to put? is it "1"? or "11513"?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hyouka? no need to do anything on the client? just extract to the folder? then build the source? get the emu, find the compatible glogicserver, and then run?

how about in the GameSet.ini? what CryptKey should i need to put? is it "1"? or "11513"?
just let it.
or just put 1 or 0
Open the Source>Select release_a Config>Build>Copy the exe in BIN folder>paste in Client>Find a compatible glogicserver> done.

Can someone share a SPS [Piece]?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Guys? Whats the difference between the client that shared before? The gg client? And the client that shared by UnknownGamer? Is that the same client? Or some changes to the client that shared by Unknown?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got this error

Reaction score
It is confirmed that this release have a bug for all classes. Whenever you go outside the campus at any class using any class skill, your fieldserver will crash using any skills.

Test that i did try.
1. make a fresh account
2. make a new character
3. level it up
4. putting skills manually
5. going outside
6. crash when use skills.

Ì lövê ¥öµ!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
3 days without crash..not sure this random crash or what