Ep7 Six Class Merge with Assassin Godz.

Reaction score
Hello. I'm having a problem merging my Six Class and Assassin Godz.
Whenever i open a character it always bugtrap or Please Wait.

Some of characters can log on but some can't.

I think there's been a conflict in the New files and the old files thats why the game suddenly crash.

Can i have some helping hand there? Some suggestions on how can i make this work?

well in the first place, i didn't remove nor change the password of rcc's, and read my post, some chars can log on and some can't.

Additional Info,
I didn't see any errors on my DB. I mean server files.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Make Assassin Class Client/Files the base files. Insert all the files that you have in 6 Class if they are exist... do not overwrite it. Check only the absent files. if ever you are going to make a patch for the previous players then make them overwrite using the Assassin files. Why?
because we have updated files and also server files. If you are going to use your 6 class rcc for animation skinobject effects npctalk level.. open the assassin rcc copy your 6class rccs and drop it to assassin rccs.

NOTE: own opinion and self proof

Upvote 0
hmm. excuse me sir. what directories are you using? binaries or data?
and do you mean that i will get the item.isf skill.isf crow of six class and i will add it in assassin?

Upvote 0
is this solve merging or upgrade form 6class to new assasin files? i think it needs to convert the 6class files to be compatible to assasin files..

hope someone give an idea how to do it.

Upvote 0
Back