Ep7 SOURCE CODE & CLIENT *Extra NEW FEATURES*

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
cyrill can you teach me how work thor launcher because after i start thor launcher gamestart not appear

Change your thor config.ClientEXE='MiniA.exe'ClientParameter='/....app........run....'

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
nothing on agent server

go check your source on netclientlib find s_NetClient.h then find the default login port copy and put on your param.ini . follow the image of my attachment.. see the port inside the source use that your login port on your param.ini

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
sir can u help me about this problem the tyranny not start the timer i already set schedule time on tyranny.ini tyranny_spp.ini tyrany_srp.ini but no timer ingame i use doom glogicserver hope u help me thanks

Don't use doom tyranny.srp.ini or tyranny.ini . It's already have tyranny .ini search schoolwar01.ini that's the tyranny for fury :

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

go check your source on netclientlib find s_NetClient.h then find the default login port copy and put on your param.ini . follow the image of my attachment.. see the port inside the source use that your login port on your param.ini

Yes ty for the tip and liked sent but

FIELD SERVER CRASHED SIR LUPIN III

zet

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I am a little bit late on this version, Just wanna ask if the database of this server works on sql 2005 ? if not what sql version is recommended ?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Open : \Source\Basic\BasicWnd.cpp

Ctrl + F SetWindowText

#ifdef CH_PARAM
SetWindowText ( "????????" );
#elif TW_PARAM
SetWindowText ( "?i online" );
#elif HK_PARAM
SetWindowText ( "?i online" );
#else
SetWindowText ( "Ran Client" );