Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

EP8 CLient+Server FIles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello Ragezone!
This client is base on skywar Episode 8
This is our old client last modified july 28 this is time to release these files..

Paki basa lang po sa mga bulag
FOR NEWBIES WANT TO CREATE THEIR OWN EASY WAY AND NO OTHER BLA BLA BLA

CLIENT+S-FILES AND EDITORS

FRESH DATABASE

LAUNCHER Echizen

Shared files by asero1933

Note:
Dont use other glogicserver, Because this folder have already glogicserver

Fix Already
OT MP - glogicserver
Character Selection
Icon Skills
SG Campus Warp

BUG THIS CLIENT..
1.FIX THE ATTACK OF MOBS... BUT OK I WILL RELEASE A CLEAR GUIDE HOW TO FIX THE ATTACK OF MOBS
2.EDIT THE CHARSET OF GUNNER AND CLASSCONS
3.DELETE SOME OF ITEMS TO AVOID DUPLICATE ITEMS BUT TRY FIRST THE ITEMS BEFORE DELETING.

ERROR LOGS"
1.SKILL CROWSALE
2.INVENTORY CROWSALE

JUST ADD THIS::
DDS IMAGE AND TO SEE SOME OF ICON ITEMS

CREDITS:
ELYSIUMRAN - CRIMROCKZ
THUNDERBOLT FX

Carvic Sy code name GM SKY - we are not responsible to any transaction of this name"

IF YOU CANT SEE THE EDITORS OF THE RELEASE HERE..PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENT HERE I WILL RELEASE THE SERVER FILES AND EDITORS AND PLEASE CHECK IF THE LAUNCHER ALREADY INCLUDE"

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: CLient+Server FIles

can i ask.... what version is this??? is this EP8 or EP7????

zZzZzZz
Loyal Member
Reaction score
this thread is same with skywar client , he only fix the bugs and he balance the gameplay ! (correct me if im wrong)

Reaction score
Re: CLient+Server FIles

look the title

CRIMZON
THIS IS FIX OR HAVA A LITTLE BUG?/

just read my release

this thread is same with skywar client , he only fix the bugs and he balance the gameplay ! (correct me if im wrong)

yup but just a little edit the charset of gunner and classcons then the error logs.

can you make an Screen Shot in Game ^_^

I'm not releasing a difficult files to suffer the newbie for first time creating their own server

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Is there gonna be a new changes in every release? it's like always the same you just keep fixing some common bugs, no unique release/features? and stuff... :D:

zZzZzZz
Loyal Member
Reaction score
features is already included by the TS screenshots , looks for skywar client :)) he only fix the error's/bugs

Reaction score
Is there gonna be a new changes in every release? it's like always the same you just keep fixing some common bugs, no unique release/features? and stuff... :D:

we cant stop them. there is a lot of ep8's share here already by the way!! and each thread have echi of what is new or what is that.. its just funny to me that most of the people sharing same file's and just editing it .. but its a good thing for most of the user but in general nothing!

Quit
Loyal Member
Reaction score
another useless share again!

why try to release PATCH FOR FIXED? Not a WHOLE CLIENT THAT same with other release!

nothing new, same items same skills with other release!

waste of time ser!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
we cant stop them. there is a lot of ep8's share here already by the way!! and each thread have echi of what is new or what is that.. its just funny to me that most of the people sharing same file's and just editing it .. but its a good thing for most of the user but in general nothing!

Exactly! They're just posting the same client/files nothing unique in it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
error - EP8 CLient+Server FIles - RaGEZONE Forums hello sir how to fix this error?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
don't post negative comment here before you posting and posting here just read my release this is for newbie for not creating own their client ep8 always creating client ep3 for easy set up why newbie try my release to upgrade their own skills and how to fix that little bug if you want to respect your self. do not show some stupid and negative comment here" respect my post" these release for sake of all newbies not to showing negative comment or not helping"

ToxicX
lourence08
Mcx

View attachment 136009 hello sir how to fix this error?

http://forum.ragezone.com/f444/character-start-map-gate-found-935963/

ASERO GO TO THESE THREAD

MOD PLEASE CLOSED THESE THREAD TO AVOID NEGATIVE COMMENT BUT DON'T DELETE MY RELEASE.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back