Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Era Zero server + client

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Era Zero was an upcoming fantasy MMORPG that features a variety of character classes and controllable steam-powered vehicles in a world that pits magic and technology against each other. Control vehicles out in the open world, fuse with your spirit partners for a magical boost, and participate in large-scale battles of magic and machine.

Era Zero Key Features:

• Variety of Character Classes – play as one of four classes: Warrior, Magician, Priest, and Gunner, each with their own distinct abilities and equipment.
  • Sci-Fi Fantasy World enter a world that blends sci-fi and fantasy through the usage of magically-powered machinery.
  • Fight on Land, Sea, and Space fight enemies in an array of landscapes, including the seas and out in space.
  • Large-Scale Battles – control a variety of vehicles and machines to partake in massive battles against enemy players.
  • PvE and PvP Modes – play three types of dungeons, including solo dungeons, team dungeons, and cross-server dungeons, or fight other players in cross-server battlefields, siege wars, and capture point battles.
lokamber - Era Zero server + client - RaGEZONE Forums

Pass mhw9

password: 123

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Doesn't work to download and I can't create an account because my phone format is not oky.
Can you upload on another fileshare website please?
Thank you.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I gave the files from my disk to baidu. I have a very bad Internet connection and I will not be able to re-upload files.The server runs on Linux. The build has everything for a successful launch.There is a full source code that I will post after I download it.

Last edited:
CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
client and vm clean,centos vm 192.168.0.100
web panel
address:
account: ghztvb password: 123456
also info says pet enchantment is 100% success rate he edited the pkg files

iXY5oX - Era Zero server + client - RaGEZONE Forums

8im6d0N - Era Zero server + client - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Anyone able to change the default IP from client? Tried to edit all the .cfg files, but it is still showing 192.168.0.100

Back