Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Err Item drops too much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server : evo Rose files

Problem : I found that some stuff dropped.. like say a 8th grade talisman. I picked it up and then the quantity was like 150 something. That's a lot. is there a way to make it drop only 1 at a time?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Set your drop rate lower and stuff like that ;)

Last of the OsRose Devs
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nah it's nothing to do with drop rate.
This is related to the number of items in the actual drop.

And THAT is caused by having ridiculously high stats since the number of items in a drop is governed by your CHA stat in the osrose server.

Try playing with a normal CHA like 300 instead of 6000 like you probably have and voilla. 5 or 6 bindrunes instead of 150.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh possibly. Because I was killing with my GM Character that has 4000 stats on each.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey my Clan wars still not working. Saying something about akhram kingdom. Also the clan points still dont' work.. Any fixes on this?

Last of the OsRose Devs
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nothing easy I'm afraid.

Even NARose got rid of clan wars.
We have it mostly working in the dev version of osrose, or rather lmame has.

Clan points are pretty easy to fix though. I thought they were working already in fact.
They definitely are in osprose. I'll take a look at the two sources to find out what is different.

Watch this space. I will probably post a fix tomorrow.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Clan Wars are not handled in dev rev. I had all that was necessary but I needed to code the way it was working. Then naRose just shut it down lol.

Now for clan points what is the problem?
You can can try to see this thread:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back