Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Error Code 1795

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm getting an error when using consumable cash shop items from the reward inventory. The error code in the client is 1795. The files I am working with are the 2015 files in the vmbox VM. Here's how I discovered the issue.

I've been trying to figure out how to get items into the player inventory using the database manager because I don't have a working OP tool for my files. The only OP tool I saw for my files was a stripped down version made by xkl and it was missing the functionality I needed. So I searched Ragezone for "nItemKey" because the first issue I had was I had no idea how the ItemKeys were generated. That led me to a post where someone posted an SQL query for creating a welcome back reward system. So I chopped that query up to suit my needs.

The query is here:

Code:
INSERT INTO dbo.tItem (nItemKey, nStorageType, nOwner, nStorage, nItemID)
VALUES (ABS(CHECKSUM(NewID())) % 99999999999, 2, Character Number, 0, ID of Item to add);

I don't know what a few of those columns mean. Some of them are easy because common sense, and some are more cryptic. In another post I was able to find a very basic rundown of what some of the columns mean, which can be found below:

Code:
1. nItemKey - Identify ID for the Item
2. nStorageType - Inventory/Reward Inventory/Storage 
3. nOwner - nCharNo from tCharacter
4. nStorage - Slot of Inventory/Storage (Item slots in ascending order?) (VERY FINICKY)
5. nItemID - ID from ItemInfo
6. nFlags - Idk (Should be something like used or unused or whatever)
7. dDate - Date

I've been experimenting with the different options and after trial and error, the above query worked. The item is successfully added to the reward inventory. However, when I withdraw the item, it has a "0" in the lower right corner as if it were stackable, and the items i'm using aren't stackable (exp cards) Which tells me i'm doing SOMETHING wrong.

Using said items produces the error code 1795 in the client. I was wondering if it broke all kinds of items, and I created an item (itemID 1250 short bow) and claimed it from the reward inventory and I was able to successfully equip it. However, I noticed that outside of the frame of the weapon description was the following text:

Code:
"Creator <>"

As if it has a phantom license applied to it. I saw another post dealing with this issue using an automated SQL query but I wanted to solve the 1795 error first because if I can solve that, it might also solve whatever caused that creator text. So my questions are:

1.) Is my SQL query sound? It may work, but even broken SQL queries can work. I need a sanity check.
2.) What is error code 1795, and where, if anywhere, can I find a listing of other error codes.
3.) The original query I used as the source for mine had more values for the columns, but I cut out what I thought I could leave NULL. Could this possibly be what the cause is?
4.) Are my notes for the column meanings close? Do they make any sense or am I off base on some or all of them?
5.) How are itemkeys calculated?
6.) Something I noticed about items created with my query, their itemkeys are much much MUCH smaller than the item keys of other items, could this be the cause? If so, where can I start looking to try and fix it?

It's been a while since I have made a post here. I picked up all of this stuff (server development) to have something fun to do, and did it off and on as a hobby. I stopped a while ago, just forgot about it. Now I'm getting back into it. I guess i'm looking for a little bit of constructive feedback and criticism and also a little bit of help. I'm using little to no documentation to figure this all out and i've managed to get this far stumbling in the dark but now i'm at a point where I need a little bit of light.

Thank you in advance for any assistance you can provide.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nStorage is not the inv slot number as far as I can tell.

after check my db i have multi items with the same nStorage on the same char.

the SQL looks ok, but for the nItemKey have you tried to manually enter a key of correct length?.
It is shorter because you are returning the remainder of a division of 99999999999.

try this sql and then get the top nItemKey and add 1 to it for a test.

Code:
SELECT        TOP (200) nItemKey, nStorageType, nOwner, nStorage, nItemID, nFlags, dDate
FROM            tItem
ORDER BY nItemKey Desc

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, thanks for responding.

I ran the command, but have yet to test it in-game because I wanted to reach out to you about this. I see what you're taking about, having two items with the same nStorage, but, If I look at nStorageType, they have different values. One is a 9 and one is an 8.

RXS05JA - Error Code 1795 - RaGEZONE Forums

I checked the nItemID for row 8 and it's a Hard Leather Hat (Which the character has equipped), and row 3 is a Roumen Return Scroll, which is in the first bag, first slot, and it's nStorageType value is 9. So would it be safe to assume that nStorageType value 8 is equipped and 9 is inventory? If so, wouldn't that mean that an item with nStorageType 9, nStorage 1 would mean the item is in the player inventory in the first slot of the first bag?

Edit 1: So, I manually set the nItemKey using single digit increments on the last digit, and ran the SQL query to add the items. Both items added successfully. However, the EXP card I placed in the inventory did the same thing, but the short bow no longer has that out of text box "Creator<>" text.

Edit 2: I've been messing with the character inventory slot numbers (nStorage) and I've found that the inventory slots don't start from 1, they start from 0. So an item with an nStorageType 9, nStorage 0 is the first inventory slot in the first inventory bag. Do you know if you can confirm this?

(Sorry if this is common knowledge, but I want to document everything I find out that way people who don't know have a chance of finding this information in a search)

Edit 3: After testing this, i've confirmed my thoughts about the nStorageType and nStorage. So now I can directly insert items into player inventories using SQL. However, any item I create that's consumable is still broken in the same way (Produced client error code 1795) So that's where i'm at right now, I cannot for the life of me figure out why items directly placed in a players inventory or in the gift inventory are broken.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First I should let you know I am very new to this scene. I am using the 2015 files in the vm also!
I have got my pserver running but am digging threw things and learning. Stuck on event KQ atm.
However I am willing to work with you for this solution if I can help I will, but I am by no means an expert with fiesta pservers.

I will try to insert some items tonight and see what I can come up with and post my findings here.

I do know that for the fiesta "store" inventory you use the tChargeItem table in the Account db.
And I was able to get that working already.

Alot of information is no longer common as many old threads have been edited with the contents removed.
I have been looking for good information and have been finding most of it out by trial and error.

EDIT:
using this sql and going threw the different items in each storage this is what i found

Code:
SELECT TOP (200) nItemKey, nStorageType, nOwner, nStorage, nItemID, nFlags, dDateFROM tItem
WHERE nOwner = 1008  and nStorageType = 8
ORDER BY nStorage ASC

nStorageType = 
2    - monarch/kq rewards inventory
6    - account storage
8    - equipped
9    - normal inventory
10    - (still trying to figure out)
12    - minihouse inventory
15    - premium dance inventory*/

Also nStorage seams to change its function depending on what nStorageType is.

Im gonna try to do some inserts and see what i can find.

EDIT 2:

after some more digging It seams like the itemkey is maybe tied to the "tItemOptions" table.
Or the item key itself has special meaning. Im going to look threw some of the stored procs and see if maybe there is some hints there.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
First I should let you know I am very new to this scene. I am using the 2015 files in the vm also!
I have got my pserver running but am digging threw things and learning. Stuck on event KQ atm.
However I am willing to work with you for this solution if I can help I will, but I am by no means an expert with fiesta pservers.

I've been doing this off and on since 2016 and you're much better than I am. I've also learned a lot more this time around in regards to the DB side of it, as previously I just played the game.

I do know that for the fiesta "store" inventory you use the tChargeItem table in the Account db.
And I was able to get that working already.

Do you have an example query for adding items successfully? Also, do those items need to generate an item key or is the item key generated when the item is claimed?

I can tell you right now another nStorageType is 6, which is your account storage. You can insert items into that as well, but instead of the nOwner being the character number from tCharacter, it's the account number from nUserNo in tCharacter, because the storage is attached to your account and not your user, and multiple characters from the same account can access it.

What I have been doing so far is looking at the entries in tItem and finding the nStorageType entries that I don't know about or understand, then looking at the nItemID and using the SHN v3d editor to search the iteminfo.shn to find that item, and what it is will almost always give me the biggest hint about what that nStorageType is. I'm sure you've probably figured out something like that though, because you have more entries in your nStorageType notes than I do. At least, more proven entries and not hypothetical.

As far as nStorage changing it's function, I believe that it always corresponds to the inventory slot number. You can always just toss in items to all known inventories and see what happens (as long as those items can go there) and play with the nStorage number. That's what I did to confirm that the inventory/item slots start at 0 instead of 1.

A thought I had. I'm wondering if items directly inserted into the database are always broken unless they correspond with a working itemkey generated by the game itself. OPTools can insert items into player inventories but the OPTool generates a valid itemkey the same way the game does. I'm not a programmer, but i'm wondering if a stripped apart OPTool would reveal the queries used to insert items correctly.

Alot of information is no longer common as many old threads have been edited with the contents removed.
I have been looking for good information and have been finding most of it out by trial and error.

It's been this way for a while. If you go back to the very early posts of this section and just work your way forward, you'll see the same people being helpful and really trying to make changes and push development forward. But as the years go on, you see those same people start to get jaded, and that's no fault of their own. The Fiesta development community started to get cancerous and began attacking itself and falling apart. There are a lot of reasons for this, and anything I could posit here would be pure speculation. The number one reason I can say for sure, is that people stopped contributing and started demanding answers. Nobody wanted to learn anymore, everyone just wanted the information handed to them working. Nobody wanted to try things and risk breaking the games.

There are still people who develop pservers active here, they're just active as in I see them watching the forums every once in a while but they rarely, if ever, post. They may be active in other areas, not sure. But I do know that some of them have their name in the big "logged in users" list at the bottom of the forum landing page.

Another reason why you can't really find information is because people sell these fixes and information. So you'll find a post asking for help, someone will reply "I can fix it. Skype me" and then a day or so later they post that the issue was fixed, but they never share how it was fixed, because they had to pay someone for it. Don't get me wrong, people have skills and they want to get paid for their effort, that's fine. But in a development community, hoarding all the answers like Smaug hoards gold is never good.

All of this is my opinion, and off topic though, so I digress. I'm going to spoiler this so it's not a huge distraction to the conversation.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Do you have an example query for adding items successfully? Also, do those items need to generate an item key or is the item key generated when the item is claimed?

just change the first 3 arguments , order number seams to be fine to leave at 0.
userNo is the Account userNo.
the goodsNo must come from ItemShopView.shn.

my guess is these dont need the itemkey as they sit in a different storage and yes the game generates the itemkey
when you move this into character inventory. this is a 7 day 50% exp card working.

Code:
INSERT INTO tChargeItem(userNo, goodsNo, amount, orderNo)VALUES(103, 10449,1,0);

I will try to find an OpTool to peek into, I am a hobbyist programmer for over 20 years now.
Maybe we can work together to figure out the info we cannot find. Im not going to charge any $$ and will post my findings for others like you have.
If you have a link for one that inserts items and is Open Sourced then we can take a peek in there.
I spent about a good hour last night looking threw stored procedures with no luck finding anything about the ItemKey generation.

I can tell you right now another nStorageType is 6, which is your account storage. You can insert items into that as well, but instead of the nOwner being the character number from tCharacter, it's the account number from nUserNo in tCharacter, because the storage is attached to your account and not your user, and multiple characters from the same account can access it.

updated my post to reflect this 6.

StorageType 10 I have not been able to figure out.
I thought maybe it was a "deleted items" but found that not to be so.

Lets just keep working on this until we figure it out. Id like to be able to
dump items into monarch inventory also.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will try to find an OpTool to peek into, I am a hobbyist programmer for over 20 years now.
Maybe we can work together to figure out the info we cannot find. Im not going to charge any $$ and will post my findings for others like you have.
If you have a link for one that inserts items and is Open Sourced then we can take a peek in there.

The OPTools posted here that have available source codes are all dead links. The few OPTools out there that have full functionality are likely proprietary to the developers who made them and the servers they develop, so getting one of them to share their tool/source may be impossible. There's an OPTool here that works, but, it's an extremely bare bones OPTool that's had 95% of the capability of the tool stripped from it so it could serve a single function, so that's going to be no good.

StorageType 10 I have not been able to figure out.
I thought maybe it was a "deleted items" but found that not to be so.

The 2015 VM files have a "Restore" option in the merchants menus that show you the items you've sold and give you the option to repurchase them, and I wonder if that could be the nStorageType you're looking for. Because it's character specific, as in, you can't sell an item with one character and repurchase it with another. I want to do more testing but I have been up for a long time, and I need to sleep. I'm still leaning towards the 1795 error being the result of an invalid itemkey because the game didn't generate the itemkey, I did with my query. Are you able to reproduce the error?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I figured it out!! had a big post and RZ refreshed! will edit here.

But i can confirm StorageType 10 is not destroyed/sold items.

Code:
VALUES (1254561234567891, 2, 1011, 51, 30111);

--nOptionData = Amount of items in stack.
-- only if nOptionType = 1 

INSERT INTO tItemOptions (nItemKey, nOptionType, nOptionData) 
VALUES (1254561234567891, 1, 10)

This code above works to insert an exp card with an amount of 10 in the stack.

ill explain it all below.

so we must insert the itemOptions correctly
Im going to break down the tItemOptions.nOptionType and tItemOption.nOptionData but it will take some time. This controls all the stats on gear, the amount in the stack for stackables and more.

i know
nOptionType = 1 is the amount type
nOptionData = how many you want in the stack

your exp card did not work because it did not set the amount to atleast 1.

im thinking that is what the error you are seeing is describing.

I have confirmed the ItemKey is just a random Unique 16 digit number..

my question is in the end how do you want to execute and use this?
I could write a tool that would have to run on the db server for this unless you allow
remote connections to your sql server.

or are you looking for some sql statements you use?

for this to work correctly...
1: generate a random Unique 16 digit ItemKey
2: find an empty slot to use for StorageType 2
3: this is the hard one tItemOptions.nOptionType and tItemOption.nOptionData
must be reversed engineered if we want to insert something thats can be equiped.
this is the only way to give the gear stats. Im sure as we start digging we will learn more
about these item options table.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So any 16 digit key will work for the nItemKey, as long as in tItemOptions the the nOptionType is a 1 for the corresponding nItemKey? So if you run MY query, you can reproduce the client error code 1795 when trying to add and consume consumable cash shop items?

Also, I just wanted to be able to insert items into my inventory. I was content with manual SQL queries, as I have a text document I keep loaded with all of my notes, like queries and GM commands. I run my server with the SQL studio open so I can flit back and forth between the box and my game and do what's necessary. I don't have remote access to the DB enabled, nor do I have remote OPTool access (If that's even a thing).

I just didn't want to play the game using an admin account (In other Pservers, admin accounts don't work correctly, so some things seem broken when they're not. No idea why, though it seems Fiesta doesn't have this issue) and I was trying to use a GM character to create items, and what I got used to, on the Odin files, was the ability to drop any item if created by a GM, and have my non-gm characters pick it up. Even items that bind on pickup, if created using the &makeitem command, were droppable. I just got used to doing it that way. However, that's not possible in these files, so I set out to figure out how to add items to the inventory.

You're much much better than I am at this by far. You seem to have a greater grasp of the databases and their values, and I feel like you're going to be able to do a lot of good things in your time playing with Fiesta servers.

Edit: Is there a way to run your query in such a way that I don't need to make two queries, but one big query that does both functions? I'm not sure because I am new to SQL, but, the queries are applied to the DB in order from top of the query to the bottom, is this correct?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So any 16 digit key will work for the nItemKey, as long as in tItemOptions the the nOptionType is a 1 for the corresponding nItemKey? So if you run MY query, you can reproduce the client error code 1795 when trying to add and consume consumable cash shop items?

I never tried your query TBH. But I will try it just to see.
Like i said in a post above cash shop items should go threw the Account.ChargeItem table.
But this would show in the item shop inventory not the rewards/monarch inventory. It is actually much easier todo because
once its moved from that inventory to a characters inventory it gets the itemkey and proper options set for it.

If you want to give non cash shop items after extensive testing I know you will need to have itemoptions set for any item.

Edit: Is there a way to run your query in such a way that I don't need to make two queries, but one big query that does both functions? I'm not sure because I am new to SQL, but, the queries are applied to the DB in order from top of the query to the bottom, is this correct?

you can run them together in the same sql query.
the server will just execute from the top down

what needs to happen is a stored procedure needs to be written that will meet the requirements for adding a item.
Im no sql GURU but with some effort I think this is possible.

then you could just call the stored procedure with the char number and item number and maybe an amount.
the thing is for gear its different. we must treat items, weapons, jewels, armor all different when it comes to their options.
So if you wanted to give a weapon with enhanced stats and set the enchantment to have 2 open slots and OP str dex, end etc...
you would have 16 entries in the ItemOptions table for that one item from what I can tell.

You're much much better than I am at this by far. You seem to have a greater grasp of the databases and their values, and I feel like you're going to be able to do a lot of good things in your time playing with Fiesta servers.

I know fiesta the game well, I have been playing it for over 10 years.
Im also a hobbyist programmer for over 20 years.
I have alot to learn about the pserver side of it.
Id like to add the halloween maze at somepoint but in general I have been just getting use to the
files and understanding them. my goal is to write a small admin panel probaly in classic asp/vbscript
and run it on iis inside the vm. but thats for another time/ thread.

I will continue to dig, and see what I can come up with.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So it all comes back to the biggest issue being not knowing how the game generates nItemKeys. I agree though, after testing with your queries, putting cash shop items into the cash shop inventory is much easier because it generates an itemkey when the item touches the player inventory. So the fundamental problem I may have been having is my ignorance about the most effective way to use SQL queries to add consumable cash shop items. Thinking they could just go in willy nilly, I ham fisted them in and ran into problems. Which gets me to thinking...

Maybe error code 1795 means invalid item settings. Which would then mean you would have to check the tItemOptions table for whatever nItemKey you assigned, and fiddle with the nOptionType and nOptionData (depending on the type of item)

I did notice something interesting. I checked out the tItemOptions table and found that there were many instances of items that had multiple entries for a single item key (see below)

So I used your query (honestly I had no idea about the select top (200) function, so that's going to make my life a whole hell of a lot easier) and found the character the item belonged to, which I recognized as my GM character:

So I checked the nItemID and the item is a Midgard Staff. The nOptionType is sequential from 500 to 503, then it jumps and continues from 520 to 525, but this continues for other items in the table as well. So I wonder if those option types are unique to equipment and not items, which explains why you only needed one line to successfully add an EXP card, but maybe equipment would be more complicated. Row 12 is what caught my eye though, the value being 65535, which is one off from the 16bit limit for memory. It's likely nothing, but, I just found it interesting.

I too am a long time player. I started in 2007, right after it went into open beta, and have been playing ever since off and on. I started playing on the Bijou server, and now that the servers have merged several times, I don't remember what server i'm on now. I don't play as often any more (because why would I? I have my own server, i'm spoiled) but I do log in every once in a while to update the last logged in date.

But yeah, let me know if you find anything else out. I'm almost ready to declare this as resolved, mainly because you've found a better way to give the items out, but I still think items placed in the rewards inventory (monarch/kq rewards) are broken. I need to do more testing.

Edit: Right after I posted this, I looked at my first screenshot and saw the number value of 12 in the nOptionData for the nItemKey below the one I highlighted, and I ran the same queries, and it's the same item. On my GM character, I have two Midgard staffs: One regular, and one +12. I'm willing to bet the nOptionType 500 is the enhancement level of the item.

While typing this, I went through the tItemOptions table and ran every item with a 12 in the very first row (usually a number in the 100's place, but the number varies) and they're ALL equipment that's been enhanced. I'm certain that first row is the enhancement level of items. I'll test more. I was going to watch a movie but i'm too excited now.

Edit2: I started comparing queries of different items in the GM characters inventory with data from the queries and I thought they lined up, but they didn't. The values will show up, but they're in different positions and I don't know why.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes thats what i mean!
many itemoption entries for some items

this is for weapons
and there is more types but im unsure what they represent and if they are needed

Code:
[COLOR=#666666](nItemKey, nOptionType, nOptionData) 
[/COLOR](nItemKey, 500, ENHANCMENT LEVEL)  
(nItemKey, 505, STR)
(nItemKey, 507, END)
(nItemKey, 509, DEX)
(nItemKey, 511, INT)
(nItemKey, 513, SPR)
(nItemKey, 523, SOCKETS)
(nItemKey, 524, HAMMERs)

and it looks like armor is in the 6xx range.

if you are only trying to give cash shop items then you should use the tChargeItem table
and the goodsNo must come from ItemShopView.shn.
This will exclude many normal in game items.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Have you tweaked any of those values to confirm that's what they do? I am noticing that there's values for M.Dmg and M.Def in some of the entries, but I am also seeing that some items have values populated but they don't show anything tangible in the item itself in game. You can compare these two images to see where they line up, and it's different for every item. The only consistent thing is that X00 is item enhancement level.

Edit: I wonder if there's a way to make a very very stripped down application that essentially functions as an item mall. You run it on the server, scroll through a list of all of the items in ItemShopView.shn, select what you want, then hit next, select the account it goes to, then hit an execute button and it can form and run the necessary queries.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have not fully did enough test to confirm the option data.

however back to your original query.
For consumables located in ItemInfo.shn
you can use this for example the values set give my char a stack of 5 exp boost item.

Code:
--edit these to suit your char, item and amount(should be atleast 1)
DECLARE @nOwner INT = 1009;
DECLARE @[I][B][URL="https://forum.ragezone.com/members/791556.html"]Nite[/URL][/B][/I]mId INT = 30111;
DECLARE @[I][B][URL="https://forum.ragezone.com/members/695403.html"]nam[/URL][/B][/I]ount INT = 5;
-- do not edit below this line
DECLARE @[I][B][URL="https://forum.ragezone.com/members/2000317136.html"]item[/URL][/B][/I]Key INT = (ABS(CHECKSUM(NewID())) % 99999999999);
VALUES  @[I][B][URL="https://forum.ragezone.com/members/2000317136.html"]item[/URL][/B][/I]Key, 2, @nOwner, 50, @[I][B][URL="https://forum.ragezone.com/members/791556.html"]Nite[/URL][/B][/I]mId);

INSERT INTO tItemOptions (nItemKey, nOptionType, nOptionData) VALUES  @[I][B][URL="https://forum.ragezone.com/members/2000317136.html"]item[/URL][/B][/I]Key, 1, @[I][B][URL="https://forum.ragezone.com/members/695403.html"]nam[/URL][/B][/I]ount);

the form is messing up the capitalization heres a .

you can execute this after changing the nOwner and it will give that char the exp boost item 30111;
and then it sets the itemOptions for the generated key to Amount 5.

this could be better but it does work for me.
Using what we know we could expand this code to work for weapons and gear.

The app you are talking about is precisely what i am talking about building. When I have a working beta I will pass it to you.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah I think it's worthwhile to maybe learn how to modify those values on equipment, even if just to understand the relationship to the item the database has. It makes me wonder if it's possible to have weapons/armour with +1000 bonus stats. Absurd I know, but, would work for a GM character for testing purposes. Other MMOs have items like this with whacked out stats from GMs testing item properties (Ether Saga Odyssey comes to mind) They can be useful for testing low level content without getting your butt handed to you, you know, like testing a KQ by soloing it with a level appropriate toon but with crazy armour so you can do it from start to finish and ensure it works.

As far as passing me an application, I'm appreciative that you would consider me to test your stuff. I can't offer much input about things but my friend, who was a cybersecurity guy, told me that I was a good springboard to bounce ideas off of even though I lacked his level of skill. So maybe I can be of use in some fashion. I'm not sure how much further we can go with this but I am willing to test and experiment to see what we can improve upon.

Edit: On the topic of absurd stat bonuses, I think it might be possible to bork a character by exceeding an acceptable value for the item that's being tweaked, so this should be done with caution (and frequent VM snapshots)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Been a day, so I am making a new reply.

I messed with the values in tItemOptions, and I'm not sure if it's something wrong I did, but every item I messed with it either did nothing, or it zeroed out the values of the stat I was trying to modify, and putting the correct data back into the columns didn't reverse it, so it permanently messed items up. I just figured I would touch base and let you know what I found.

Also, I'm big dumb. The game already has GM test weapons with bonkers stats. Search ItemInfo.shn for 'RanTest' and you'll find a weapon for every class that's useable at level 20, and randomly assigns +5000 to values like DMG, M.DMG, Def, Eva etc.

So yeah, that's where i'm at.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Been a day, so I am making a new reply.

I messed with the values in tItemOptions, and I'm not sure if it's something wrong I did, but every item I messed with it either did nothing, or it zeroed out the values of the stat I was trying to modify, and putting the correct data back into the columns didn't reverse it, so it permanently messed items up. I just figured I would touch base and let you know what I found.

yes because when it comes to stats its not as straight forward as it should be.
there are other ItemOptions that need set that won't make any visual change.
I have been able to successfully add a weapon with beefed up stats but its still not perfect.
I do know that without all the proper itemoptions the weapon will have a problem in game.
The stats i posted above are additional stats and not the base stats.

for instance when we see a stat like +7(+23)
the +23 would be what this controls. the base stats come from one of the .shn files.

I have not got back to this in a day or so but plan to over the next few evenings.

Back