Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Error code 5

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ERROR_ACCESS_DENIED (5 - 0x00000005)

What do you do before you get an error

Trying to spawn a pet in my inventory but the values of FootHold might be wrong (initialized to 0), the name is gibberish or something and the time of the pet is up because i haven't coded the updatePet yet.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Trying to spawn a pet in my inventory but the values of FootHold might be wrong (initialized to 0), the name is gibberish or something and the time of the pet is up because i haven't coded the updatePet yet.

If the packet is at such length which is incorrect, it could be writing some data which is greatly incorrect causing an error 5. Like how while doing warptomap when farm first came out and you got some bytes wrong

Go sniff it/IDA it

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If the packet is at such length which is incorrect, it could be writing some data which is greatly incorrect causing an error 5. Like how while doing warptomap when farm first came out and you got some bytes wrong

Go sniff it/IDA it

Sniff i cannot but i can IDA it , thanks :)

Upvote 0
Back