• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Error? help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

good, I would like to know why the text does not appear when connecting to my account "<< <Connecting> >>", I hope someone helps thanks.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You wasting your time to that source dude. Get one best source base vs 13-19 ang get all stuff from other source and put it to your own source.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

good, I would like to know why the text does not appear when connecting to my account "<< <Connecting> >>", I hope someone helps thanks.

You should look in your Login.xml that is inside the default folder of your interface, and look for Login_ConnectingMsg.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Orby even so the text does not appear, I have looked at it many times in the source and interface and I do not know what the error may be.

Upvote 0