Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Error On 1.02q Client Files Help !!!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone, Shade here, i've been able to fix some database and odbc problems i was having but i'm cursed with the fact i have one of the worst routers ever made and i can't login to my server.

Allow me to tell you what i've already done:

I have my SQL server running and Enterprise manager too (in case i have to change something)

I'm using the non-cracked but still not expired 1.02Q server from this thread:

http://forum.ragezone.com/releases/r...ck-204496.html ([Release] [12/29] MC网络1.02Q服务器端 [RePack])

I'm using 1.02R+ client from MU Korea and a patch by aspire.

My server is located at D:\MuServer

My files look like this:

CS\DATA - ServerInfo.dat ( I DID NOT PUT "xxx" IN THE ACTUAL FILES I'M NOT RETARDED...)
Code:
[HttpServerInfo]HTTPAddress = 84.91.10.xxxPort = 21ID = MuOnlinePASS = MuOnline[GameServerInfo]ClientVersion = 1.02.13ClientVersion_TEST = 1.02.13VersionFileName = version.wvdDownLoadType = 0[TestConnServerInfo]Address = 84.91.10.xxx[LocalNetworkConnect]LocalConnectOnly = 0
CS\DATA - ServerList.dat
Code:
// Server List 55902 Ϊ

Back