• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[ERROR] [PAYMENT SUB] Paid ok, message Error

Reaction score
First I want to say that it is an honor to help this forum, this is my third assignment, I give sub to 5 total, I gave 2 friends over time.But what comes next is. Of all my transactions already done in RZ, everything went smoothly from both sides.But I just want to let the responsible person know that.The pay is running, my Sub is running but the message is coming wrong,

404_image.png

404_image.png

Thank RZ <3

Reaction score
**did not learn to read in school**
If you really can read, I don't even have to answer, right?
Do you know what this forum area is for? or just farms "posts"
I have had this before while my money was also withdrawn from my account. @MentaL can assist with this =)
It's just a warning about returning erroneous message, but nothing wrong with the purchase, everything works with the IPN.

I bought 2 gifts in different months for people of this forum, and did not return the error!

Last edited:
ignition sequence start
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I had a feeling this was the the case^

In short, purchase went though but displayed a fake error message. He posted here to notify the correct person (mental in this case) that the purchase was successfull and the error was a fake. No worries.

Back