Reaction score
Hey please i keep gettin this error now and its buggin

Server Connection was forcefully terminated
Connection Time probably exceed limit or
a reconnection was requested from user

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i have the same problem atm,

but to get ingame go into TBL_Charinfo, then add the char u created, the first field (index field) put the next number down, then obviously just bang it stuff,

for like your coords, if your stuck for some just map number '0' and coords '300' and '300' itll spawn u near the pot shop in BW :D

Reaction score
whats its saying is that u have taken ages to either
write ur username and pass
select ur char
create ur char
select which server
crete a new char
change ur pass
things like that just change the times in ur gates.ini folder

VirUs

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks im guessin that mean the config in the gamegates folder ty again for your help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nop it didnt work i stil get that dam error and dunno y :(

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
whats ur dbserver say after you log out etc? it might come up with an SQL error sayin somethin bout a column name being invalid

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no m8 dont get out like that dont matter i started again from the start no worries

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i reinstalled it all and still didnt works lol any other things i dunno actly how to change the timing on it >< maybe shed some more light on that please????

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
lol just do what i said before, create an account login as usual etc, then when it says the forceful termination go to charinfo, enter your char in there manually and then log back in on that char, ull start everytime with the same stats that uve put in,

i know its only a temp solution but still itll get in you ingame so u can start editing npcs, testing mobs etc

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
right i changed them to like 180000000000000 and still didnt do out i still get tha error and i dunno y i redid everythink from the start

and i still get it , its bugin me realli bad and dont under start y its doin this now it never use to

Back