Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Error Skill.Dat,ClassSkill.dat,Class.dat ( Bash Explosion)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I replaced the files from my server to your files, and the following error when opening my server vo ... look at the pictures>

( In Server 2.2.3) No Golden Age
Tnx Help Me

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Try these they are from my old 2.2.3 server.

So friend, Skill works normal, just use that when she enters no cooldown, it is as if he had not used it yet

It has no effect and only gives the damage, most do not have the effect of skill ... you could send me the file of the effects of skills?

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Your missing client side or your client side is incorrect i don't have a clean set of character.edfs with the mod done to them sorry. If your missing effect use a 2.2.3.2 Effect folder

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Your missing client side or your client side is incorrect i don't have a clean set of character.edfs with the mod done to them sorry. If your missing effect use a 2.2.3.2 Effect folder

I'm using the Client to see the skill is a Golden age 2.2.3.2More when I loose a skill she did not enter into cooldown.And also do not seem to go into combat mode

Could you send me the folder and Effect SkillForce.edfyour client 2.2.3 that has the explosion bash?thank you

I'm sorry sir, Thanks for your help, my client was 2.2.3 that was incorrect, Thanks for everything ...

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Use some common sense and make your own skillforce.edf compare 2.2.3.2 and 2.2.3 like others have and find your own Effect folder. Not trying to be rude but i have a rule and that rule is only help those to a certain extent and i have already helped you more then enough.

Upvote 0
Back