Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

EternalMs Repack(Pets/Pvp/Morphs) + More

Reaction score
Re: [Release] EternalMs Repack(Pets/Pvp/Morphs) + More

dude i dnt care about the search button u need the right xmls to run this repack or else i download them from another repack the entire poop would be messed up
1. would not have pets
2. would not have morphs
3. basically server would crash everytime

u see what im saying? stop acting stupid. at least be more mature and be stupid

the .wz files have nothing to do with the actual source of the server, the xmls/wz are where npcs are and how mobs spawn and stuff like that.

How could you even run a server if you didn't know that!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

this repack fails bowmans skills dosent dmg monsters -_- i tried man

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

the time when this idiot uploads the xmls to this repack the errors would go down by 50% -.-

When people like you complain. People should grab guns and shoot you. Now get the duck out. People don't need you in this forum. If you're so smart and calling me an idiot. Make your own repack and dont share it with the world.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

wow why are u guys flameing n spamming SUPPORT THE PEOPLE WHO NEED IT LIKE ME!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

lol i need it man. i'm struggling here

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

the .wz files have nothing to do with the actual source of the server, the xmls/wz are where npcs are and how mobs spawn and stuff like that.

How could you even run a server if you didn't know that!

um they have everything to do with the source
the source is just the codes that basiclaly activate the features to what the wz files have. you cnt just run a server with the source and you cnt just run a server with just the wz files you need all of them together becuz the source is what connects your client, database, and xmls together to emulate maplestory or else you would just be with a pile of crap or stuck with 1x server GMS

Master Summoner
Reaction score

Well, how do you edit the server message and the event notice on this? I know where they are located, just can't find the words to find...

Λκαяυz føяeνeя
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Well, how do you edit the server message and the event notice on this? I know where they are located, just can't find the words to find...

Login to ur server, and look what the server message says and search it up and same with event,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

guys? anyone? can't get passed the char selection

Reaction score

um they have everything to do with the source
the source is just the codes that basiclaly activate the features to what the wz files have. you cnt just run a server with the source and you cnt just run a server with just the wz files you need all of them together becuz the source is what connects your client, database, and xmls together to emulate maplestory or else you would just be with a pile of crap or stuck with 1x server GMS

I know, but you can easily find them, you act like if you didn't have HIS EXACT .wz files your server would go nuts

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

hes an idiot for taking them out how the heck do u expect us to work the server without any wz files? how the hell does he run his server withot xmlwz/wz files? he must be a really big idiot or a really smart guy

mind stop acting like a total penis mother Ducking peace of poop? your acting like a idiot and funny thing is no one is going to give the attention you want for acting like a whiny witch face.

The hurricane skill works, almost all bowman skills work except bow expert it rollsback.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

I know, but you can easily find them, you act like if you didn't have HIS EXACT .wz files your server would go nuts

i dont need his xml just his repacks xml at least the base.wz one

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

it doesn't matter if the wz files are included, and normally people that have their own servers have their own .wz files that they edited them selves.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

it doesn't matter if the wz files are included, and normally people that have their own servers have their own .wz files that they edited them selves.

well it doesnt that u dnt hav a brain either so u dnt see me talking :O

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

eternal it may be a big job for you or you may be busy but can you make an instruction? cause i prolly missed something please and thanks

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

you don't even have correct grammar / spelling so you my friend fail as a "fallen-city-ms Gm" rofl.

@poster above just execute all the sqls inside the folder and thats it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

How do you get to the PVP map?

Back