Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ever get that feeling?

Reaction score
what have i told u about that word solares? :tp:

u've got nothing 2 apolgise about, if u want 2 talk 2 us then talk 2 us in ur own time, u cant get distant with me coz i'll alwayz b here. so cheer up and take that word back, i aint accepting it :tp:

Last edited:
*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
evilkitten said:
what have i told u about that word solares? :tp:

u've got nothing 2 apolgise about, if u want 2 talk 2 us then talk 2 us in ur own time, u cant get distant with me coz i'll alwayz b here. so cheer up and take that word back, i aint accepting it :tp:

im not sorry then? :confused:

Cheers people... your right but BLEH. Hate it all even more coz i cant really tell people whats getting me down. Thats another reason why its so hard.

Another thing is i havent seen quicks / foo n a load of my other m8s for well over a month or so. I still go out a fair bit... but i hate leaveing friends behind :(

Everybody loves DTB
Legend
Reaction score
Sing The Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Sonnng!

And Let's All Dance In Naked Glee :cool:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yea where have u been.. just seems like to us u have just been going out with other ppl loads recently and on time for us :( i dunno wot happened between u and ryan for the cinema thing but im sure it dont matter now. we will have to get together soon, havent talked to u properly in ages

i think u just need a hug from me :p

Reaction score
Re: Re: Ever get that feeling?

Hulkster said:
You seem like a nice guy, got a sweet job as a web designer (wished I can get an entry level tech job just like you), always there for us. Don't be moderating too much, I know its stressful, just look at mental (have to pick on him) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Ehm... whatever?

Back