Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Everquest problem :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is offtopic.. but hey peeps I wanna know if any of you have played EQ(Everquest)..

I play the game and during it while im pking and just walking down the corridors in hhk(high hold keep) there is a physical memory dump or a Game Error that just shuts EQ down..

I use EQ Windows.. this is my brothers computer.. and he has a 9XXXX Radeon Pro with Driver 6.14.10.6414 the newest driver on the eq.live.st*****.com AMD anthlon 2100+ ,1.73GHz ,512MB of RAM and its a 80GB computer but is split into 2.. it has 18 and 58.5 on the other (thats supposed to be 80..... lolz it says 80) well the EQ is on the 18 and the 18 on has 1GIG left on it.. Well anyweyz I have no Idea what is causin this problem its supposed to be the driver that supports all the other drivers, but the game usta work really well. Now if any of you guys can help me... that would be great :) .. hehe thats alot :rolleyes: for a game some of you have never played before :eek: I hate readin that much :ehwatever

Hehe

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
if it worked b4 and its since u updated the driver, then do a driver rollback and go back to the old 1s,

ati = poop drivers
n vidia = good drivers

thats how i see it :p

Back