Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Evony Source Code

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This is a relase of Evony source code files.
Code:
http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/161048/Evony-Client-220-SWF-SourceCode-rar.html

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
guess ppl don't know how to emulate anymore, clients are NOt useless. Depending on the level of skill a person can use it to their advantage. Personally, I won't touch this because I think Evony is a poop game.

akakori
Reaction score
it is easy to get server files from a flash.. > > just reverse engineer it.. from php to functions.. etc etc

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it is easy to get server files from a flash.. > > just reverse engineer it.. from php to functions.. etc etc

We need someone to do it then!
evony is fun

btw i love your other project of travian too :)

Myt

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i would be intressted in some ps files too ^^ ... well but if posible plz try make "lords online" ps files is quite better then evony ..

Reaction score
bump, can someone please work on this and make into a real project, this is a very widely used game and it would be very popular server if someone could make it.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This game stealed Age of Empires II images,
Wath this photo:

1 AoK Castle
and for the barraks they use AoK Walls

Watch AoK Photo:

Yes, maybe a good gae but not 100% developed by them
:D

Greetings

Ranslsad

Last edited: