Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ex is back woop woop

Reaction score
hey guys im back from fighting in ireland :D

have i missed anything? :)

anyhoo the fighting went pretty well some good fighters went to this years competition, ill give a quick run over ^_^

1st fight was against a german lad who i knocked down twice within 30 seconds, after that he bacame far too defensive and i owned his butt

2nd fight was against an irish lad russel (who im now good friends with) it was a really intense fight, pretty much non stop action trading shots moving to the side to attack from diferent angles, pretty much taking turns to dump each other on the floor getting a cheer from the crowd everytime ^_^ as the end came closer it got faster but i was fitter than he was and managed to take it faster and harder to win

the 3rd and final fight was against an english lad James who i now have very little respect for, fight started really well, he blitzed in trying to over power me but i started working on the inside blocking and slipping all his shots then working on his body tiring him out, near the end of the 1st round i landed a good hook to his ribs and dropped him but i got a warning as he claimed i hit his kidneys, this pissed me off cos 1 he was lieing and 2 the ref should have seen it. In the 2nd round i started a lil stronger again but this time he was covering a few more shots but i got him in the corner and dropped him with a front kick right to the solar plexus, after about 30 seconds of rolling around (in which he should have been counted out) he got up and claimed i hit him with a low blow again pissing me of for the same reasons as before but this time i had a point deducted. With about 30 seconds remaining i just went all out but he just moved back constantly stopping telling the ref his gloves were coming off or his footpads were loose stopping the fight constantly.
In the end he scrapped a split decision 2-1 landing me with a silver medal to come back home with
Im glad as this is the 1st time ive placed in an international fight, its now my goal to fight him again and make him feel some real hurt for having such little honour

and i have also found out that canada has the most attractive girls in the world, when i saw them i wanted to cry :cool:

D

Darknightr

nice one m8 oO gotta love the story of "ex's day out" ^_^

wb

N

Neosparky

that sounds soo cool :)
lil ex becoming a real fighter :O we'll be hearing from him... Lol :)

Reaction score
lol yeah i really wanna kick his butt, he wouldnt even look at me on the trip on the way back lil bastard lol

i doubt itll be on tv anytime soon its still an amatuer league however the gym is getting a 3 disc dvd set from the wka with most of the fights on and all the crazy kata stuff too, also its got all the finals so ull at least get to see that fight if the others didnt get filmed :)

Reaction score
Tupac said:
so who won the gold medal? and nice 2 c ya had a good time

that james guy from my 3rd fight as that was the finals :tp:

and yeah had a great time over there :) the irish are well friendly (well unless they know ur english AND fighting them)
the clothes and food is cheap but the coke expensive (coca cola that is ya gheys)

M

Mario_Party

james if u ever somehow read these forums, here's a message for u:

you penis

there :D

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hehe nice 1 ex :D becoming a reall good fighter i see :D 1 day we will spar i promice (i will probably loose since im rusty) but hey it will be loads a fun :D im close to getting my car back anyway.

did u get a girl for ur prize??

Reaction score
QuikS said:
hehe nice 1 ex :D becoming a reall good fighter i see :D 1 day we will spar i promice (i will probably loose since im rusty) but hey it will be loads a fun :D im close to getting my car back anyway.

did u get a girl for ur prize??

hehe i look forwards too it man ^__^

and kinda got a girl for winning, met these canadian chicks after fighting and took it from there :tp:

Back