Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ex, is there summit u aint tellin us?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Exclamatio said:
lol ill take that as a compliment ^_^
tried to grow my hair like ken once but had to cut it >.<

and yeah i love martial arts been doing them for years they are my life :)

Cool wot u into dude? I've done 4 years of shotokan karate and now im doin jujitsu...

Reaction score
ZaphodBeeble said:
Cool wot u into dude? I've done 4 years of shotokan karate and now im doin jujitsu...

cool i did 4 years of shukokai karate and now im studying freestyle karate and have been for about 6 years now ^.^

i study other arts also and incorporate them into my fighting system :)
well its not my system but i use them for myself ^.^

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yeah man diversity is the key to having a good form. It was good goin from karate to jujitsu. Karate being all stiff and rigid then jujitsu having all the various techniques and the 'anything goes' attitude hehe. Karate taught me to have solid stances too tho, and was good fitness training.

Reaction score
ZaphodBeeble said:
Yeah man diversity is the key to having a good form. It was good goin from karate to jujitsu. Karate being all stiff and rigid then jujitsu having all the various techniques and the 'anything goes' attitude hehe. Karate taught me to have solid stances too tho, and was good fitness training.

yeah thats pretty much exactly what i say to people :D
traditional karate on its own in modern day fighting doesnt hold its own very well but it does give you good strength and discipline :D

a couple of months ago i started serious weapon training too, have you ever used any weapons?

aand finally who do you train with? ^.^

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Exclamatio said:
traditional karate on its own in modern day fighting doesnt hold its own very well but it does give you good strength and discipline :D

a couple of months ago i started serious weapon training too, have you ever used any weapons?

If your using weopons just use a gun it always does the job :p

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Exclamatio said:

Gethin Thomas in Glynneath (South Wales). Havent started weapon training but I will be soon. Gonna learn to use a Bo methinks, suits my build. Wot weapons u using?

Reaction score
ZaphodBeeble said:
Gethin Thomas in Glynneath (South Wales). Havent started weapon training but I will be soon. Gonna learn to use a Bo methinks, suits my build. Wot weapons u using?

cool bo staff is fun :D

atm im using 6ft staff, eskrima sticks, nunchaku, sai, katana (well wooden boken atm :D) got a braod sword too but i dont really know how to use that so it doesnt really count hehe

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ZaphodBeeble said:

thumbs up for jujitsu i do that every other weekend or so :) thats only good if ur in it for quickness though... mostly we are taught is the block - sweep combo... u taught different?

Back