Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

exams.. eh..

Reaction score
Exclamatio said:
lol good going dude what didya take? i got my as' in like a week or so, not really sure when they are lol

Did my AS levels last year.... i would be doing my A levels now but i quit...... Im now at college doing a website design course. Also it doesent have any tests throughout the WHOLE thing :)

Reaction score
speedhorn666 said:
Y do AS and not A levels?? I'm doin 4 A levels next year (well technically this yr I suppose)

K sorry but i gota say this...... that was a bit of a dumb *** thing to say :p.

AS levels are what you do b4 the A-Level. 2 years = an a-level. After the first year you do an exam. That exam is a seperate qualification in itself called an AS level. Its just the half way point to an A-Level :).

Or at leasts thats what it was like last year lol.

Reaction score
Solares said:
K sorry but i gota say this...... that was a bit of a dumb *** thing to say :p.

AS levels are what you do b4 the A-Level. 2 years = an a-level. After the first year you do an exam. That exam is a seperate qualification in itself called an AS level. Its just the half way point to an A-Level :).

Or at leasts thats what it was like last year lol.

yeah its still like that
1st year = AS
2nd year = A2
AS + A2 = Full A level
--

btw whats that course your on called sol? sounds like itd interest me ;)

Back