Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Excited

Reaction score
My dream of havin a band is finally coming 2gether.

I doubt's about my fellow guitarist's ability 2 create good music (not in his ability coz he's class, better then me tbh but I think I shred a lil more then him :p) but the other day he sent me sum riffs. They were class and from his 2 riffs I created a full song. Now we hav around 5 FULL tracks (guitar parts I mean) with plenty of other ideas flying around.

Our soon 2 b basist buys his Bass on Monday. Now ok he'll hav just started and will suck but he's gettin proper lessons off 2 different ppl+me and Kyle can create the basslines 4 him 2 play :D

Our Drummer gets his drum kit around summer which is a long long way off but he can already play a lil + he seems dedicated, has a lot of motivation.

We're lacking a vocalist and there ain't even ne1 in the fray 4 it but apart from that- it's all good.

Gonna try and get sum half decent recordings of our guitar work over the ext couple of months ^^

Newayz, that's that :p

Reaction score
kk and whats the name of band? it has to be stupid like 'skinny green frogs' or some poop yeah?

make a poll on name siccy boy.

my nomination for band name would be 'lost my 4 fingers and 1 thumb' catchy

Reaction score
Lol like I sed it's way off yet so no band name as of yet and I don't plan on makin it big, I'm bein realistic. All I want is 2 b able 2 gig, even if it's only in snide places. My dream is 2 play live a lot that's all :p

No ideas on the band name but mite leave the daft names 4 a lil punk side project (ne1 can make punk lol so I don't wanna do that 4 my proper band) :p

Also it ain't gonna b old metal style, the influences will b there a lil bit but I ain't doin thrash/speed metal (even tho I hav made a bit b4 lol).

Cheerz 4 the support, I'll keep u updated:good:

Back