Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Exorcist Online Server ( เอ็กโซซิส ออนไลน์ )

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: [RELEASE] Exorcist Online Server ( เอ็กโซซิส ออนไลน์ )

@deli39 and @alladyn5 stop leeching if you dont know what are you doing
as i said you CANNOT connect to client yet
we re waiting a patch for the launcher,read the posts before posting images and stuff
bet @xcaliboper and lastfun are busy working on it...or maybe not who knows
for now the project is dead:goodnight:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

please tell me how to start and what to adjust

Reaction score

alladyn5 riccokell
you can use this :
two .bat files,one is start.bat another is stop.bat
when you start to play game ,you need to run start.bat and Aws.exe in the wwwroot folder.
when you login out of game you can run stop.bat and exit of Aws.exe.

i dl it in china forum.but i also can't not login into game.
it may have some bugs on loading role into game world.
i just can login to the role section.

View attachment excoristBAT.rar

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i try to another launcher its working update patch and to conn to client.

Reaction score

extremtmixt
had you login into game success?or just in the role selection?
if you can login into game success,can you share the launcher to mega?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

You cant simply login in game with diifferent launcher when your server and client data is different.
moHLOnU - Exorcist Online Server ( เอ็กโซซิส ออนไลน์ ) - RaGEZONE Forums

Dont get fooled, above picture didnt mean anything, server status is static value, set in main.js
Actually if you have only one server/channel you dont even need the launcher since the information for the latest played server is stored on otherdata\config\serverlist.ini and you can modify it with your ip address. So you can simply start game from dy_bin\fmz.exe.

Little tips about what ive done for couple of hours which might help someone:

There is few options..
(A) Automatic update with fmzup.exe

If you look inside fmzupdate folder you will see file named updatapack.exe.txt, thats manual updater same as adastmin (pather.rar) shared without web folder.
1. You need to copy those *.ini.txt, *.cfg.txt and such and place them in folder "web" inside client root folder without *.txt extension or simply use those by adastmin, they are exactly the same.
2. Place fmzup.exe and FmZGame also in root folder of the game and edit FmZGame to your web server ip address (127.0.0.1)
3. Run fmzup.exe and double click on the bottom right and again on first name or Foreigner. (see web\servertemp.cfg)
wjqf3QL - Exorcist Online Server ( เอ็กโซซิส ออนไลน์ ) - RaGEZONE Forums

4. Now updater will start downloading files from your web server (root\fmzdata), so you need to wait a couple of minutes. After it ends it will automatically start fmz.exe

Here i encounter some error missing 6239.txt or such.

So if you look again inside fmzupdate you will see that update files are more than specified ones in updata.txt. There is alot of files named 002,003 and such which arent included so maybe thats the reason of missing files.

(B) Manual update

So you need to extract all those ~100 files manually 1 by 1 in sequence they are specified. Even slower if you do that you will not get that error and can start your fmz.exe.

I thought that those updates are the same with server share but i guess they arent (still not sure) since i still cant login.

(C) Update via teStarter (untested yet)

Update game to the latest version then unpack one by 1:1 all fmz files in sequence! with unpacker by lastfun then modify cf.xml and place in corresponding folders (read lastfun post). Then compare otherdata server files with those and client and update server files from client.

Attachments

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score

@Dzver dont listen to that guy @exe19890522 hes just a crappy leecher he only wants to download and play without making/posting anything helpfull nor using 2 cells of his brain to figure out how to setup this,like all others do,hes like "dur dur i download stuff now make server run for me so i can play dur dur"
did same on other posts...so dont waste time

about thread
i tested everything with launcher still not succes
but there must be a way to crack that stupid launcher to patch using localhost and the fmzupdate thingies
guess we re missing some config file or edit something to make it work but i cant figure what
i opened every single file with notepadd++,resource hacker and hex editor and even if i change all ips to localhost it doesnt seem to respond

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

@xlw00tlx I guess i didnt explain it well. Inside server files you have fmzupdate folder with updates.
You can either extract all those archives one by one in main folder of the game or extract and run fmzup.exe + web folder (again in main folder of the game, make sure you have web server @ 127.0.0.1 with folder fmzupdate inside). It will start patching your client to version 0.64.80.1 (that should be version of the server files but still not sure since i couldnt connect yet)

Above method of patching is actually just renaming+exracting self-archives which is used only for those type of updates (*.exe.txt only!). If you patch it successfully you will see inside otherdata\config\serverlist.ini ServerName=内部服务器 or ServerName=Foreigner

You cant simply make launcher (teStarter.exe) to patch those type of files, even on localhost. Launcher patches only previously defined *.patch files inside configuratio\conf\conf.fmz.tw.zip (conf.ini) (make sure you are using patched teStarted.exe and you have placed configuration\conf\conf.fmz.tw.zip (conf.ini) inside local web server).
So if you updated your game to the latest version and setup your local web server with this conf.ini your game will always loop @ 0.108.155.1. You can use that logic to edit conf.ini and update your game to whatever version you want and loop at version of your choice (even that i said its useless for me to use launcher for just 1 server)

I hope i was clear that time, it isnt hard to figure out those things if you spend a little time..

p.s Forget something important. Updating with fmzupdate files probably will never work since inside updata.txt there is 106 files and inside fmzupdate folder are just 80 or missing whole 26 updates..

Last edited:
CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score

@xlw00tlx I guess i didnt explain it well. Inside server files you have fmzupdate folder with updates.
You can either extract all those archives one by one in main folder of the game or extract and run fmzup.exe + web folder (again in main folder of the game, make sure you have web server @ 127.0.0.1 with folder fmzupdate inside). It will start patching your client to version 0.64.80.1 (that should be version of the server files but still not sure since i couldnt connect yet)

Above method of patching is actually just renaming+exracting self-archives which is used only for those type of updates (*.exe.txt only!). If you patch it successfully you will see inside otherdata\config\serverlist.ini ServerName=内部服务器 or ServerName=Foreigner

You cant simply make launcher (teStarter.exe) to patch those type of files, even on localhost. Launcher patches only previously defined *.patch files inside configuratio\conf\conf.fmz.tw.zip (conf.ini) (make sure you are using patched teStarted.exe and you have placed configuration\conf\conf.fmz.tw.zip (conf.ini) inside local web server).
So if you updated your game to the latest version and setup your local web server with this conf.ini your game will always loop @ 0.108.155.1. You can use that logic to edit conf.ini and update your game to whatever version you want and loop at version of your choice (even that i said its useless for me to use launcher for just 1 server)

I hope i was clear that time, it isnt hard to figure out those things if you spend a little time..

p.s Forget something important. Updating with fmzupdate files probably will never work since inside updata.txt there is 106 files and inside fmzupdate folder are just 80 or missing whole 26 updates..

ll try again later im annoyed now,trying to make others server run with my dns

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

solve your problem. i connect to client and another launcher for your problem check ur database and you are connect to client and launcher check ur loginuser log folder and you can see success and no user (dead)

i not gift launcher and server side solve your problem and i try to gift launcher but many people not understand and good bye see you another new gane :-D

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score

solve your problem. i connect to client and another launcher for your problem check ur database and you are connect to client and launcher check ur loginuser log folder and you can see success and no user (dead)

i not gift launcher and server side solve your problem and i try to gift launcher but many people not understand and good bye see you another new gane :-D

please learn english,your message is uncomprehensible

Reaction score

xlw00tlx sorry,i am not share something for this game ,i am also can not login into game ,i just enter the role selection.
i think you can not login into game ,too.it may not because of the patch and web,the source code lead to this error,one of my chinese friend tell me this.he is good at code,but i have no code to give him for analysis.this maybe the only one i can to share to you.
i am not a crappy leecher,i also study about it,i ask some chinese for help,but this game may not many people is studying about it.
Dzver very thanks to you for your reply,even it may not very useful to me.For this game, I've been very irritable, I had use a variety of methods to test if the launcher will work or not.some chinese said it to me that maybe it was annotated in source code before build .so because of some code about login was annotated,we can't login into game .so when i heard you have another launcher.exe,i guess if your launcher.exe maybe is build from another code.is it works on your pc,maybe also can work for me.your pic in 107 post ,that server is also i use now.
at first time i am not run the aws.exe so the client is not updata to lastest version,it can't login into game .then ,i run the aws.exe ,the client was updata to lastest version =0.64.80 (.1 after 80 is not the version number ,even i also don't know why it appear),it also can't . i don't know why,so i had open many .txt files ,in the server list i find there are 100+ patches info ,but the server and client also show me the version is 80.so i think maybe 81-100+ patches are not usefull,it need to be ignore.
at last ,i also can not know why i am failed on this server.some chinese are also failed .
thany you for your reply again.maybe all of us will success untill we study more.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

@exe19890522 No problem. If patches werent needed then why they are not deleted from updata.txt? I believe server files\fmzupdate folder its not complete. Anyway i think i found the rest of the files. I believe there is something with login server too. Will mess with them when i have more free time. Dont use that launcher which i showed above, instead of that use fmzup.exe from adastmin.

Reaction score

tooo much fight to little works guys ! this game looks cool and HP and MP it's remember the time i play MU xD

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

since fmzupdate folder is uncomplete and mess as i said, this should be the correct update files

p.s other folders outside fmzupdate(X) are also The Exorcist updates, last updated on 1/5/2015!

updates:

clients:

Last edited:
Reaction score

eSr6CWx - Exorcist Online Server ( เอ็กโซซิส ออนไลน์ ) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I never said that if you "only" use those updates it will work adastmin ;) and probably you didnt update your updata.txt (Main=106) since Main=80 is version 0.64 and 106=0.75..

Reaction score

i download
Ufb14eP - Exorcist Online Server ( เอ็กโซซิส ออนไลน์ ) - RaGEZONE Forums

update for localhost

Code:
[Ver]
Game=0.64.80
Tool=1

my cfg client
TgUyxaO - Exorcist Online Server ( เอ็กโซซิส ออนไลน์ ) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

i will explain you in pm so i dont have to flood anymore. check your pm adastmin

Back