Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Extension for The Enigma Protector

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone, i have one extension for protect the client. The extension is a .dll, what this dll do ? Normally the people which use The Enigma Protector protect the RF_Online.bin, but in some computers (most in windows xp) have compatibility error and the .bin crash. This .dll is for use in fireguard, when you enter in the game the fireguard open with the .bin, right ? You will block all things (hacker programms) in the fireguard and will put the .dll on him... If someone open some block thing, the fireguard will close and automatically close the .bin

use the fireguard for block programms and use the .dll
use your own .bin and mark the option for check external files, put the fireguard

i will not put the link for download here, if someone want this extension, pm me
sorry for my bad english

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You trying to sell it? so if you not want to release it so you are in the wrong section :)

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i will put here with tutorial, links and everything else, but, first i need find what i am looking for

Upvote 0
Reaction score
jsut give the screen shoot for tutorial,
if you dont want to share your enigma protector program...

after that, release your dll..

just it..

why with some PMing you for the download link >?

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i need ask about one thing for everyone which send me pm... the only way to get one answer is doing this...

Upvote 0
Back