• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Extra Activity [Activity.bin]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello mates! Please Help me about activity.bin.. can someone share his raw activity.bin here? because i can't open activity.bin from spoonfeed source shared here in rz. pls! pls! :adore::adore::adore:

Master Summoner
Reaction score
just decrypt the activity.bin from spoonfeed then encrpyt it using your own . then insert it to activity.rcc you can copy the activity.rcc from spoonfeed .
Hello mates! Please Help me about activity.bin.. can someone share his raw activity.bin here? because i can't open activity.bin from spoonfeed source shared here in rz. pls! pls! :adore::adore::adore:

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
just decrypt the activity.bin from spoonfeed then encrpyt it using your own . then insert it to activity.rcc you can copy the activity.rcc from spoonfeed .
hi! thank you for your response. how to make new activity.bin using my activity editor? i try to click save but it said fail to save. however, i didn't load any activity.bin because the bin cant load to my editor. I just want to create fresh file of activity.bin .. please tell me how to do it.

Upvote 0