Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

F*** I just got robbed :(

Reaction score
I was sitting at my Internet Cafe working like usual and this guy comes in, checks if many people were around and asks me "are you Christian?" I replied NO but I knew that very second that something was wrong. He got out of the shop and I tried to go and lock the door up but he was inside again, showed me his gun (huge silver and brown gun) and asked for all my money and my celphone.

I just lost all the cash I made this past few days and my celphone (I get another for free but lost all my clients info, all my supply stores, my friends, my family's contacts :()

My life just keeps getting worse and worse. Today I feel like Ducking poop.

Funny thing, a cop entered caffe 1 minute after and asks for a phone booth. I explained everything (both cops around the block are "friends"), they looked but he was probably 2 far away.

/me is very depressed

I'll take you all on.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hope the cops do their best and track down that sob.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ah that sucks :( but its better that your not dead.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
man i hope your alright, i'll pray for you. i hope the cops catch that guy

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wtf, the cop should at least make a report.

Though, I feel sorry for you. You lost so much money :(

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm assuming this is your netcafe...
Have you got any cameras?
Time to think about what you're going to do now...
Equip the net cafe with a camera or two, transfer money from the cash register or whatever to a safer location 2-3 times a day, so that this sort of thing doesn't affect you much.

Either way, sucks to hear that happened, best of luck...chances are he isn't going to get caught.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
what is the world coming to these days? im really sorry for you dude, hope they catch him and you get a punch or two at the guy.

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hmmm wow o_0 that really sucks :(

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Holy.
o____o''
I'm so sorry. D:
Ahh, I would like -- pee myself if someone held a gun up to me.
x:

Fell In Love Without You
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That sucks, Hope they catch that fucker. My mom used to travel to argentina, she said it was a very beautiful country (She stayed in Buenos aires) but also stated one of the most dangerous. I guess she was right

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I was sitting at my Internet Cafe working like usual and this guy comes in, checks if many people were around and asks me "are you Christian?" I replied NO but I knew that very second that something was wrong. He got out of the shop and I tried to go and lock the door up but he was inside again, showed me his gun (huge silver and brown gun) and asked for all my money and my celphone.

I just lost all the cash I made this past few days and my celphone (I get another for free but lost all my clients info, all my supply stores, my friends, my family's contacts :()

My life just keeps getting worse and worse. Today I feel like Ducking poop.

Funny thing, a cop entered caffe 1 minute after and asks for a phone booth. I explained everything (both cops around the block are "friends"), they looked but he was probably 2 far away.

/me is very depressed

man i hope your alright, i'll pray for you. i hope the cops catch that guy

>.>

Anyway. Sorry man, I hope it wasn't a huge loss so that it affects you in a major way...And wow, your cell phone? rofl what an idiot

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You should have caught him off guard and did some moves. The cops are not going to do crap about it. I am glad you are okay...physcially.

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Man that sucks butt. Feel for you bro.

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You should have caught him off guard and did some moves. The cops are not going to do crap about it. I am glad you are okay...physcially.

He had a gun...That wouldn't have been the smartest move

Back