Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

F i s h b o w l.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
DollFace - F i s h b o w l. - RaGEZONE Forums

Rate it 1-10 please. :] Ty.
I made the background by defusing some white airbrush strokes and brightening it up with addition layers.
I also put the background of the fish bowl as earth and brightened it a bit, to make it shine.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
7/10 somethings wrong with it :/ but i cant seem to put my finger on it >_<

/Fate

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I agree with Fate. I hate the scanlines first of all, also it seems like it's just a stock with some different brushes and settings. 7/10.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sadly, I don't use photoshop. Ty for the rate. [:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
wtf is wrong with you 2? 7 out of 10? Wtf? The signature is bad! Just look at the earth wth issit doing there. You didnt even made it look like the fishses are underwater you made em on the water, since when are fishses on water? And the scanlines, dont get me started. I asume you used that crappy gimp?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Uhm, EXCUSE ME. I wanted RATINGS and HELPFUL comments, not rude shet. TY.

And who said I WANTED them to be under the water? O:
Because, I DIDN'T. I wanted them to STAND OUT.

And the earth is on the fuckin fishbowl for a reason.
Okay?
It's supposed to mean something, and i'm quite sorry that your mind isn't able to comprehend the meaning.
and, NO, I DIDN'T use gimp. Maybe you use gimp, so you assume that everyone who has "Crappy" banners use Gimp? Like YOU?
SORRY that I don't I have enough money to buy myself a program like Photoshop or whatever the hell you guys use. Atleast I didn't Ducking put one little picture with some colored background like OTHER banners around here.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So what do you use then? Also CrownC if you didn't look at any of the other signatures around here most of them are horrible. So considering other people here he's pretty decent. Imo most of the people are the portfolio section don't know what the duck there talking about when commenting on others signatures. It seriously pisses me off sometimes.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I use Open Canvas 4.
It was already on the comp when I got it. x]

&yeah, that's so truee.
and I'm a girl btww. :D
Yeahh, like I have seen signatures around heree, and I know mine isn't THAT bad compared to all the others ones.
I mean, I thought we were supposed to be judged on what we see. not what we use?
I mean, I worked pretty hard on thiss.. D:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So what if this section became of crappy quality it stays that way if you guy keep rating so damn high. I remember Shadowmist had AMAZING signatures and he got a 7 out of 10.

Sadly, I don't use photoshop.

Then how are we suposed to help you? read >get a pirated version I'm pretty sure 9 out of 10 here have a pirated one<

And the earth is on the fuckin fishbowl for a reason.

No it's an earthbowl.

Maybe you use gimp, so you assume that everyone who has "Crappy" banners use Gimp? Like YOU?

Thanks for answering for me but the answer is; no, I use photoshop. And yes I asume everyone with crappy banners use Gimp cause Gimp is a crappy program. My signature isn't crappy mate.

Atleast I didn't Ducking put one little picture with some colored background like OTHER banners around here

That's true, you've put and half earthbowl, 2 fishes, some water and the background a couple scanlines a border and some text, WOAH!

and I'm a girl btww. :D
Points in saying this?

Yeahh, like I have seen signatures around heree, and I know mine isn't THAT bad compared to all the others ones.

True but that doesn't change my opinion.

I mean, I thought we were supposed to be judged on what we see. not what we use?

An amazing signature can be made with just a stock and a render but does that make it good? And we need to know what you use to help you.

I mean, I worked pretty hard on thiss.. D:

We all work hard.

Catz
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wow do these people rate crap work so high?
Anyways, looks like you made this in paint, enough said. Get Photoshop and read some tutorials.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So what if this section became of crappy quality it stays that way if you guy keep rating so damn high. I remember Shadowmist had AMAZING signatures and he got a 7 out of 10.

I'm sorry like Original said, it's DECENT. Not extremely awsome, it's not like I have a great program that can do alot.

Then how are we suposed to help you? read >get a pirated version I'm pretty sure 9 out of 10 here have a pirated one<

Because you could just look at what I've done and tell me what I need to fix NOT find all the little flaws and bash on me with them. You're suppose to rate how it looks NOT what brushes, renders, etc I used. I don't steal software sorry.

No it's an earthbowl.

It has meaning, I was trying to be creative, I guess you can't see what I put it there for. If I was to say the meaning it would ruin the art. It's not an earthbowl. Sheesh.

Thanks for answering for me but the answer is; no, I use photoshop. And yes I asume everyone with crappy banners use Gimp cause Gimp is a crappy program. My signature isn't crappy mate.

It's not CRAPPY, I've seen CRAPPY I don't even know wtf Gimp is. Untill you just told me. The powers of google no? Your signature looks like a picture of a girl, with a blured background&leaves. I think that's crappy.

That's true, you've put and half earthbowl, 2 fishes, some water and the background a couple scanlines a border and some text, WOAH!

You don't even KNOW what I did, I made the water myself took a long while. Yeah and yours, lemme guess you drew everything on it? Riight. I can't argue with the scanlines&border&text though. You don't even know how hard everthing is. You TRY. :]

Points in saying this?

Original assumed I was male I was just informing her/him I was a girl. Got a problem?

True but that doesn't change my opinion.

That's fine, you back up your opinion I back up mine. :]

An amazing signature can be made with just a stock and a render but does that make it good? And we need to know what you use to help you.

Whaaat? Did I ask for help? I'm not doing this for a living. :] Free time and fun is enough.

We all work hard.

Yes, we all do. I'm just stating I didn't make it in 1 minute.

Wow do these people rate crap work so high?
Anyways, looks like you made this in paint, enough said. Get Photoshop and read some tutorials.

Sorry, I'm an amateur, but I didn't make this in paint, I don't have money for photoshop. Seriously, if you don't like my work don't call it CRAP, please just say "bad" or something. It's not a piece of poop.

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
4/10.

Theres really nothing to it. Just some fish and the world? im guessing? in a fishbowl with some crappy as font.

But at least your better then most people who just seem to have a C4D and a Render then think good.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
7/10.

The globe is like cut off at the top, and too much brightness i guess? :p
But overall good job.
Lol, ty very much. :]
I wanted the globe to be the reflection in the water it's the water actually LOL. I wanted it bright I find it appealing that way. O:
Now I find YOUR comment helpful and makes me understand what people don't see or bugs them about that picture.
I honestly believe that you would have rated this 10/10 if you didn't see the other posts.
Yeahh, you know what I've noticed? If the first person rates or says something about the dignature, everyone after usually says or rates the same number. x]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
4/10.

Theres really nothing to it. Just some fish and the world? im guessing? in a fishbowl with some crappy as font.

But at least your better then most people who just seem to have a C4D and a Render then think good.
Tyty. I don't mind low rates as long as you TELL me what seems off in the picture. It's just like this, a fish bowl is the fish's world if they head towards it, like a trap. Well you probably won't get it if I said the meaning of the fishbowl with the earth in it, I had better font I chose that font because it seemed to match and it was simple. xD
But thanks again. :]

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Its kinda like the fish are the humans? heading toward earth as if we were the fish in the fishbowl or something? am I rite? lol

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its kinda like the fish are the humans? heading toward earth as if we were the fish in the fishbowl or something? am I rite? lol
Kinda, more like we swim/run freely around everywhere, then we get trapped and the trap becomes our life, our world. Like, humans take risks everyday, and one risk will become a mistake and then we like in that mistake the rest of our lives. EX: A man loves gambling he loves going around and gambling, and then one day he wants to win big so he bids everything he has, then he loses and he later lives as nothing he has nothing left his mistake became his world he is now a hobo. I hope I'm making sence. -sigh- LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back