Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

FA BM1 VISUAL BUG HELP!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
VID FOR VISUAL BUG:

The bug will not show if there's only one target but when there's a lot of monster within the radius of the multishooter function will activate and trigger the bug where the mob you hit is not dying on your visual but will drop an item indicating that its already dead.

I'm trying to see if we can disable the multishooter function of the FA. I'ved checked cabal.enc and skill.scp for the skill values and they are the same. I can't find where we can disable the multishooter so that it wont hit another mob in the area but only the one on the target and only AOE of the used skill will damage nearby mobs.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
VID FOR VISUAL BUG:

The bug will not show if there's only one target but when there's a lot of monster within the radius of the multishooter function will activate and trigger the bug where the mob you hit is not dying on your visual but will drop an item indicating that its already dead.

I'm trying to see if we can disable the multishooter function of the FA. I'ved checked cabal.enc and skill.scp for the skill values and they are the same. I can't find where we can disable the multishooter so that it wont hit another mob in the area but only the one on the target and only AOE of the used skill will damage nearby mobs.
upload your video to youtube...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
try compare other cabal file for bm1 .
yes I tried that already they are have the same values.. both skill.scp and cabal.enc I compared it on my other offline client that has no issue with bm1 fa. my other dev friends told me that its a desync from bin and client..

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
seems like Worldsvr.bin problem . maybe you can try change another worldbin ?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
seems like Worldsvr.bin problem . maybe you can try change another worldbin ?
So this is the 6class release for new age by srShake that crashed posted, I tride to use the old worldsvr.bin from the previous NewAge release since it is the best compatibility. it only made it worse XD

Upvote 0
Back