• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Failed To Connect

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I followed Ledie's tutorial for the Archer version. Just incase I also installed AIO and restart the pc. Bat files works perfectly, and when I start launcher its okay until the main menu. When I press start , boom "failed to connect". Any idea how to fix it?:blushing: I used 127.0.0.1 for the ip.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did you change every ip to 127.0.0.1? in your client, check service.ini. it should be in 127.0.0.1 too.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Umm yes, it's fixed thanks to Ledie. My game works well now :) I'm trying to figure out how to add energy points but other than that its all fine :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, may I ask how did you fix it ? I have the same problem
Edit: Ledie helped me re-config the IP in server file and every thing is working great now.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back