Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

FAO gohanssj

Reaction score
gohan u gotta take a chill pill, dont ban peeps straight like that. give them warnings and do not reply back. u see you gotta be like the police who do their job but dont take things personal or attack back. just say first warning, if u are gonna edit posts then just say edited. dont do what staff does bcoz she annoying the way she edits.

make a poll to agree on something mate, i think you good but you being here but even on good terms it is bad because they hate you now. lol

have a break, have a kit kat

btw mental you can do what you want but it was a legit poll. i am sorry but i have to call you a faggot for that because it was a nice clean poll. dont worry i will wash my mouth b4 i kiss my mother for using that bad language :) ban me if you want. anyway i aint gonna be loyal to rz no more. btw mental me going wales on a collefge trip. dont kill me when i get there yea

Reaction score
o i c, mr mental hint hint. you can do what you want but you aint all that special dude. some peeps on lomcn dont like you because you are hostile kinda. dude if you share your work people will credit you alot more. it might help other servers come close to rz but if your rep big then they will go to the first, the best and the original.

think both of you need some... anyway the kit kat gonna taste good. not just a break but the chunky version. you need a whole lot of it in you.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
GohanSSJ said:
Neh he did, i just deleted his topic.

talkin about u not ever misusing powers, u just deleted me post cuz u feel like it? aint realleh in the mood to expresse me anger but u are a waffle ;p u truly are a twattered twathead, lick meh f00kin bellend :)

u deleted my topic because you dont like me :p saying u made me eat poop because u deleted my topic, how official is that?

Reaction score
gohan have a ban request for me plz. i am gonna leave yo butt but am too attached to rz because it was nice server. if people cant have leaving threads respected then duck rz. i may be annoying but i talked sense. now ban my butt mofo's.

Reaction score
Darknight said:
talkin about u not ever misusing powers, u just deleted me post cuz u feel like it? aint realleh in the mood to expresse me anger but u are a waffle ;p u truly are a twattered twathead, lick meh f00kin bellend :)

u deleted my topic because you dont like me :p saying u made me eat poop because u deleted my topic, how official is that?
I'm not going to spend my time explaining and defending myself against lie's.

Back