Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

FAO Tonto, need ya help

Beckys witch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey I'm not your average girl, hyper alot of the time But I Can Sit and talk with you too =) I am a good laugh and have been told I'm funny =D And good to talk to, Oh and I love caring for people =D I'm very strange, for Eg.I Say Hello To Random People In The Street,I'm Only Being Polite!! LOL So If you Ever See Me in the Street I'm Most Likely to Say hello! =D And I Like People I know to Smell Nice =D If any Of Ya No Where Berko Is please give me A Shout =) When You See Me I Aint never still Even When I aint Pissed =p Umm Well Ya Can Add Me and Talk and have a laugh Please Message Me Aswell =D xx If you Want to know anything Else Just Ask =) lots of love

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I would never have the patience to type that all up and try to make it proper english, lol.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
DarkBahamut said:
Same lol, i would advise you not to talk to this girl Nik lol

she msg me sayin this lmao

youz buff =D
lol fort id tel ya evn tho yaz probaly getin told 24/7
xx wb xx

My reply...

Ta.

Beckys witch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Actually it's normal text language within our school, i don't text like this

bt sum of da grls d0 LOL!!! hehehe etc.etc.etc

After years of being constantly bombarded with these texts i finally learnt the language of "TXT 1337" lol

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Becky said:
And I Like People I know to Smell Nice =D

lost me after that tbh

I smell really nice, I use the Axe Effect body spray, RESIST THAT! :smileysex

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i dont think shes speaking torontian i from toronto i belive you misttok that language for "ghetto hyper witch"

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
tree fitty said:
i dont think shes speaking torontian i from toronto i belive you misttok that language for "ghetto hyper witch"
NO not torontian TONTOrian TONTO is some dude who got banned, and he always talked real weird, and BTW Hulkster what do u think of those "Axe effect" commercials? and yeah that is pretty weird to be told. I never knew ppl actually talked in like a "5up312 1337" language

edit:WOW i actually know some spanish cause TONTO is spanish for IDIOT, i always thought that but today i finally checked, and im CORRECT *does a little vistory dance* TWO W00Ts FOR BEANER BOY!

Last edited:
Back