Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Farmer Joe

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
OOOO ARRRR Farmer Don. u left ur wellies on the kitchen top u dirty bugger and they got poop on ewwwww lol :good: see ur with ur lass aswell :tp: whats she called sally ?:eek:

Last edited:
Everybody loves DTB
Legend
Reaction score
We Are Doing :D

Me SIC Ex And Nik-C Have All Volunteered To Drink 1 Pint As Fast As We Can Without Breathing.

I Will Leave My Will In A Safe Place Don't Worry, Because If The Skol Doesnt Finish Me, EK Will :cry:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
DonTonberry said:
I'll Throw A Skol Grenade At You, Evaperate The Entire House When It Goes Off And Sprays Us All With Nasty Acidic 2% Beer Which Burns Thru Platinum!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Ducking LMFAO!!!

DonTonberry said:
We Are Doing :D

Me SIC Ex And Nik-C Have All Volunteered To Drink 1 Pint As Fast As We Can Without Breathing.

I Will Leave My Will In A Safe Place Don't Worry, Because If The Skol Doesnt Finish Me, EK Will :cry:

WOAH!! I didnt agree to that :eek: :eek: Skol will burn my insides and when I take a piss, my winky will evapourate

Back