Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Favourite Alcohol =P

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
wodka..... reminds me of a little "game"....
lol

you sit in a circle, preferably with a bottle of cold wodka ;)...
the rules are simple: there's certain numbers that you cant say
eg. 5 and 7... or if that's too simple anything that can be divided by them too, etc... you can make it as hard as you wanna... neway, first person to make a mistake has to take a (wodka)shot, then skip to the next person and continue...... etc.
if you made it hard enough it wont take too long.
people that get drunk get it even harder and get even more drunk :)

guess who lost. :( lol

oh and dont ruin it by making mistakes on purpose :eek: could set rules mebbeh, anyone that looses three times in a row or that's deemed "cheating" by everyone else has to streak/flash someone or something :p

[/wild girl]

hmm... maybe i should make a seperate thread on "games"? :) i'm sure there's someone out there that knows/ has done more of these
whatcha think

Last edited:
S

Staff

malibu and coke ^^

i played yours neo :) i didnt lose though... we used pints of half beer, and another half of vodka, whiskey and gin...

you really didnt want to lose; tasted disgusting

Everybody loves DTB
Legend
Reaction score
The Best Beer Is The One You Can Drink With Your Mates Is True MD, But Try Drinking A Warm Bottle Of KingFisher With You Mates, They Will Kick Your Teeth In For Trying To Make Them Drink It.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
DonTonberry said:
The Best Beer Is The One You Can Drink With Your Mates Is True MD, But Try Drinking A Warm Bottle Of KingFisher With You Mates, They Will Kick Your Teeth In For Trying To Make Them Drink It.
lmao you tried? =P

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
baileys
straight vodka
any cocktail
oh and my very own..... any thing alcoholic in the house into a litre glass

me likes the strip + drink poker game you lose you drink a 1/2 pint ov vodka .............. my gf can lose every time and not get drunk o_O

eg last night she had

Reaction score
umm i not really a drinking man (unless its a party then i get hammered lol)

i love all girl drinks they are just nice lol

also a bit of a cider man myself which is great cos no1 tries to steal my drink (unless of course its sic who will drink anything :D)

gonna be drinking a lot of stuff for the new years party im guessin i wont care what it is on the night :D

Reaction score
AnDy said:
on the streets with m8s, black current in a cider bottle or vodka in a coke bottle.
lol r u like 13? :p nah j/k I do similar things lol, walkin round town with vodka in a water bottle#

Newayz, Lager owns everythin. Fosters or Bud usually but I go thru phases of which I think is the best lager lol

Exclamatio said:
gonna be drinking a lot of stuff for the new years party im guessin i wont care what it is on the night :D
if I c u with a non alcoholic drink then I'ma spike it :tp:

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
DonTonberry said:
15 Bottles Of Budweiser. 4 Smirnoff Ice And 2 WKD Made Me Walk Home 11pm From My M8s House, About 6-7 Miles Away From Where I Live.

Walk home after that? At your age dont make me laugh. Only 2 words for that Bull poop.

My Favrite drink at the moment is Double Vodka in a pint glass then pour a smirnoff or any alapop into it :) bruv told me about it b4 but he said have a triple lol btw that aint cheap lol for a double its like

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
speedhorn666 said:
lol r u like 13? :p nah j/k I do similar things lol, walkin round town with vodka in a water bottle

heh, I used to do that... Buy a bottle of sprite drink half then fill it back up with gin :)

speedhorn666 said:

Newayz, Lager owns everythin. Fosters or Bud usually but I go thru phases of which I think is the best lager lol

Same man, either bud or fosters for me. I dont mind the odd stella.. but its Ducking poopie when your on your 3rd.

Reaction score
Nik-C said:
heh, I used to do that... Buy a bottle of sprite drink half then fill it back up with gin :)

Same man, either bud or fosters for me. I dont mind the odd stella.. but its Ducking poopie when your on your 3rd.
lol ye know wot u mean m8, exactly the same with me. Gotta love Carling 2 tho

Reaction score
DonTonberry said:

pfft id like to see them try -.- =p

this christmas eve had 2 Carlsberg 4 Carling / 4 Bottles of smirnoff(better off drinkin lemonade) / 2 pints of guiness and a patridge in a pair treeeeee -.- lol

Everybody loves DTB
Legend
Reaction score
Nik-C said:
Walk home after that? At your age dont make me laugh. Only 2 words for that Bull poop.

My Favrite drink at the moment is Double Vodka in a pint glass then pour a smirnoff or any alapop into it :) bruv told me about it b4 but he said have a triple lol btw that aint cheap lol for a double its like

Reaction score
MasterD said:
pfft id like to see them try -.- =p

this christmas eve had 2 Carlsberg 4 Carling / 4 Bottles of smirnoff(better off drinkin lemonade) / 2 pints of guiness and a patridge in a pair treeeeee -.- lol

lol :D

and lol dtb is a drinking machine whenever we chat on msn hes drinkin or about to get a drink lol :D

Everybody loves DTB
Legend
Reaction score
Anyone Tasted The Ice Variety Of Beer?

Its So Ducking Sweet, Bud Ice, Fosters Ice Etc

Ducking Gorgeous Just Had Bud + Fosters

Its Got A Sweety Taste And Goes Down Well.

Back