Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Favourite Alcohol =P

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Mines Whiskey

Most whiskeys Not the cheap poop tho the proper stuff
And Has any one tried ouzo i think it tastes like cough mixtures

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
NeoSparky said:
wodka..... reminds me of a little "game"....
lol

you sit in a circle, preferably with a bottle of cold wodka ;)...
the rules are simple: there's certain numbers that you cant say
eg. 5 and 7... or if that's too simple anything that can be divided by them too, etc... you can make it as hard as you wanna... neway, first person to make a mistake has to take a (wodka)shot, then skip to the next person and continue...... etc.
if you made it hard enough it wont take too long.
people that get drunk get it even harder and get even more drunk :)

guess who lost. :( lol

oh and dont ruin it by making mistakes on purpose :eek: could set rules mebbeh, anyone that looses three times in a row or that's deemed "cheating" by everyone else has to streak/flash someone or something :p

i remember that game ... didnt have the flashing rule though :tp: wanna try it again , im sure maarten, jerre and stijn would love it :tp: :evil:

ok guys... so u hate the taste of beer huh ???...

well i know 1 thing, if u all think stella tastes good , then i REALLY feel sorry 4 all of ya. its like the worst beer available in belgium ( its like just as bad as "Koninck" or "Heinnicken" ugh :puke: )

u wanna taste some real authentic good belgian stuff ??? cross the border , enter a belgian "caf

Last edited:
Reaction score
try drinking beer with a spoon of tea or a straw it makes you go drunk much faster :D :D

but if you wanna get drunked fast just order 4 or 5 shots of Absinto (65% vol. alchool) still is the higher volume i know in a drink

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
read my last posts :p... a "trappist" ( beer originally brewed in a monastery by monks ) with a straw :D...

@ gohan :

named u a few : "jupiler" "maes" ( not my favorite but its drinkable :tp: ) "palm" "kriek" ( not all variations r good , but hey... ) and a lot of "trapisten" and "trippels" from our little country :tp:

Back