Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Feeling under the weather..

Reaction score
Woke up this morning and was feeling a bit ill.. stomach aches, etc.. i nearly just threw up =/

i may be away for a bit, i should go to the doctor tomorrow to find out whats wrong.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Kaoii767 said:
Woke up this morning and was feeling a bit ill.. stomach aches, etc.. i nearly just threw up =/

i may be away for a bit, i should go to the doctor tomorrow to find out whats wrong.

dammit man, I told you, its spit, not swallow!!!

but seriously I hope you feel better soon :tp:

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i woke up thismorning in someone elses bed with a banging headache and felt like i was about to throw up....... Then i realised i was hungover :D

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Kaoii767 said:

Same here, but with out the throwing up; I had diariah.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Maybe its all that megaman gaming he did last night with pizza and beer :laugh2: :laugh2:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
... thats nice...

I felt under the weather as well... Especially when I was bunkered and they shot me in the knee caps and neck, and all of the balls bounced. Then I was shot in the balls, that hurts.... I mean right on the balls. *looks around* Erm, paintball?

Back