Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ff13

RageZone's witch <3
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, it shouldn't mater what kind of character you play with I think ;/

RageZone's witch <3
Loyal Member
Reaction score
huh???

edit: oh rite, with the girl boy thing lol. From my point of view I like to feel like I am the character, like he's a role model. Not as easy when it is a chick :p

Well at least you get to look at something good while you play ;]

ff doesnt make fatchicks at least...
lol that would be funny.

Extreme Coder - Delphi
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ive played FF tactics, FF4, FF5, FF6, FF7, FF8, FF9, Chrono Trigger, Chrono Cross, FF 10,

And teh FF serious is awesome, i really loved FF8 SQUALL FTW.

Whats gona be new in FF13? that would deffer from the rest

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Storyline, I don't know how the combat system works yet. Seems to have a similar 'look' to FFX, which I loved.

A little bit of info on the Battle system, apparantly it's a bit like XII which unfortunately I never played!

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
omg FF12 sucked i hated the battle system -_- not turned based made me sad lol. you had some kinda yellow line showing what enemy you was targeting.

[youtubevid]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WOg5CigkrAg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WOg5CigkrAg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtubevid]

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
omg FF12 sucked i hated the battle system -_- not turned based made me sad lol. you had some kinda yellow line showing what enemy you was targeting.

[youtubevid]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WOg5CigkrAg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WOg5CigkrAg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtubevid]

Think it's only similar, I'm sure they will work on it alot. I also prefer the old system though. FFXII seems to share a similar system to FFXI online, which was pretty decent actually.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
i nvr played 11. i didnt even know 12 was out till i heard about 13 lol

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
huh???

edit: oh rite, with the girl boy thing lol. From my point of view I like to feel like I am the character, like he's a role model. Not as easy when it is a chick :p

theres really 3 FF13 games coming out. Post Links

Final Fantasy XIII(FOR Xbox and PS3)

Final Fantasy Versus XIII (For PS3)

Final Fantasy Agito XIII (Mobile Phone)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just hope FF13 is not as bad as FF12...
12 really lacked a plot.. and character storyline.. and just about everything that every other Final Fantasy had.
:cryss:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's just coming out for both platforms, I think FF Versus XIII is still PS3 exclusive.

yep and those that want to play that one need to get the original regarless on the PS3, and of course own a PS3. :2gunsfiring_v1:

Newb™;3734361 said:
Yea Final Fantasy Versus XIII battle system is going be like kingdom hearts II..

KH & FFVII characters will also make an appearance on that game. Not sure how big the role for them are.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
On FF Versus XIII?!

i remember reading it on that finalfantasyxiii website. It was taken from an interview but that's all that was mentioned. i am sure they won't be playable but it would be great to see them there.

Back