Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ffx-2...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
me :D:D cant wait ive downloaded the offical guide sample pages read through them all just now and its really great reading through them :D i preorderd it last year hehe need a copy before they all get sold out :p

edit: if you want the sample pages pm me with ur msn :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
gettin it aswell

baha cheated on FF X i killed most of dark aeons he said he had max stats all legendary weps and stuff i had tidus,auron and yunas weps and pwned all most of them he killed 1 :O :p h4x baha h4x

Reaction score
MasterD said:
gettin it aswell

baha cheated on FF X i killed most of dark aeons he said he had max stats all legendary weps and stuff i had tidus,auron and yunas weps and pwned all most of them he killed 1 :O :p h4x baha h4x

i never used h4x ;( ;p u use teh h4x j00 fat'ed :eek:

Reaction score
evilkitten said:
i've neva played ff but i might get it 2 c what it is about since loads of ppl tell me i have 2 try it :)
Got FFX 1st, do't get FFX-2 til u've done that

Oh and we get games last t cooz the coversion 2 PAL takes ages but coz of the frickin translations coz we hav Euro releases

Reaction score
speedhorn666 said:
Got FFX 1st, do't get FFX-2 til u've done that

Oh and we get games last t cooz the coversion 2 PAL takes ages but coz of the frickin translations coz we hav Euro releases

its the french bastards i tell the lol

agreed dont even bother playin ffx-2 till u know/played the storyline in FFX :s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back