Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Field Server And Agent Server Error ! :(

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
He/She help me because my server is error the session and login server is ok but the 2 others server the Field and Agent was so error :(:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
make it sure the field and agent server same set up ip on cfg or your server files not match for your episode client

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
That is why it is very important and convenient to use the very same set of server CFG files with the client offered as a bundled release. All you need to do is ensure that the IP address (usually 127.0.0.1 by default), sa password matches your server's/SQL ODBC setup (commonly left at 1235 or 123456 UNLESS you changed it to your own liking).

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
make it sure the field and agent server same set up ip on cfg or your server files not match for your episode client

what is the best client to create ep6s2 ? my agent and field server error only pls help ! post the instruction :)

Upvote 0
Back