Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mobile "Fights Break the Three Kingdoms" COC mobile game full set of source code + resource integrity 100% (pro-test)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The screenshots of this post are from the garage source code pro test and real machine test.

01 - "Fights Break the Three Kingdoms" COC mobile game full set of source code + resource integrity 100% (pro-test) - RaGEZONE Forums

After the popularity of COC mobile games, a large number of COC-like mobile games began to appear in the country. Recently, the co-branded merchants obtained the COC-like product "Fights Break Three Kingdoms" created by the original team of NetEase Chengdu, using the method of Three Kingdoms generals + COC + alliance , which is close to COC in terms of interface and gameplay, and has corresponding innovations in gameplay.

02 - "Fights Break the Three Kingdoms" COC mobile game full set of source code + resource integrity 100% (pro-test) - RaGEZONE Forums

The developer of "Fights Break Three Kingdoms" is called Chengdu Wangcheng Technology, which took a year and a half to develop. It used to be the original team of NetEase Chengdu Company. After NetEase put the R&D center in Hangzhou, it asked the Chengdu team to move to Hangzhou as a whole. Members were unwilling to leave Chengdu, so they collectively resigned and founded Wangcheng Technology. There is already a successful end-game product "Dugu Qiubai OL", and the total revenue of the product has exceeded 50 million RMB in the past six months of operation.

link: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1bn0WRnD
password: fa3s

I've downloaded the source code of this game through baidu, but now I need the password of this file.

password of this file: https://src.cool/forum.php?mod=misc&action=attachpay&aid=2551&tid=400

please anyone reply this password file so I can upload the source file of this game

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
pw is "更多精彩,尽在车库源码(http://src.cool)。破三国。" I'm not sure if it's correct
Download Link COC

Please guys share any info on how to setup the game.

All I see that the client is made with C++, but I don't know if it uses an Engine
And the server is made with GO language.

Share info about your progress,
Enjoy :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Download Link COC

Please guys share any info on how to setup the game.

All I see that the client is made with C++, but I don't know if it uses an Engine
And the server is made with GO language.

Share info about your progress,
Enjoy :)
Client look like they were using Cocos2dx

pw is "更多精彩,尽在车库源码(http://src.cool)。破三国。" I'm not sure if it's correct

I will very appreciate your kindness if you have the extract password for this source code.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
View attachment 239732

After the popularity of COC mobile games, a large number of COC-like mobile games began to appear in the country. Recently, the co-branded merchants obtained the COC-like product "Fights Break Three Kingdoms" created by the original team of NetEase Chengdu, using the method of Three Kingdoms generals + COC + alliance , which is close to COC in terms of interface and gameplay, and has corresponding innovations in gameplay.

View attachment 239733

《决斗三国》的开发商叫成都王城科技,花了一年半的时间开发。它曾经是网易成都公司的原班人马。网易将研发中心放在杭州后,要求成都团队整体搬迁到杭州。成员们不愿意离开成都,于是集体辞职,创立了望成科技。已经有一款成功的终局产品《独孤秋白OL》,该产品在过去半年的运营中总收入已突破5000万元。
View attachment 239732

View attachment 239733

The developer of "Fights Break Three Kingdoms" is called Chengdu Wangcheng Technology, which took a year and a half to develop. It used to be the original team of NetEase Chengdu Company. After NetEase put the R&D center in Hangzhou, it asked the Chengdu team to move to Hangzhou as a whole. Members were unwilling to leave Chengdu, so they collectively resigned and founded Wangcheng Technology. There is already a successful end-game product "Dugu Qiubai OL", and the total revenue of the product has exceeded 50 million RMB in the past six months of operation.

I'm also a resource, no password

Back