• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Film] Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Jax

C# Programmer
Reaction score
Does anyone remember The Christmas Special? It's so bad that it's actually hilarious.

Apparently George Lucas wanted all copies burned. Not surprised at all. I don't even know how this went into production.

Reaction score
Does anyone remember The Christmas Special? It's so bad that it's actually hilarious.

Apparently George Lucas wanted all copies burned. Not surprised at all. I don't even know how this went into production.

WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST WATCH!

I'm going to see it tonight, will finally be able to read this thread hahah, will share my thoughts later

EDIT:
I was laughing so hard when Kylo Ren was flipping out and 2 gaurds were like ''nope'', turned around and walked away. hahah
Really liked the movie, had enough comedy in it. Finn and rey worked really well in this movie loved their performance. AND I F'N KNEW HAN WAS GOING TO DIE THE MOMENT HE WALKED ONTO THAT BRIDGE OMG

Last edited:
Back