Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

FINAL SERVER KPT s3

Reaction score
Do u wanna SS of GREAT NEWS ><

so see that =x

uhhuhu everything is going so well ;)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

so see that =x

nice work man it's really nice what you're doing,
you're creating the next generation for pt,
maybe you should makes some guides and claim credit for it all. :drool:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

so see that =x

Oh man. I think you use KPT Client Original .... Error code above. You can't come back f2 when from Dun6 come back.

---------- Post added at 06:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 AM ----------

"There is more than one way to skin a cat."

Example... Traditionally, we disable the quit code when XTrap is not found. Only I don't, I disable and remove the code which tries to load it in the first place.

Where you put code, doesn't really matter, provided it integrates and transfers it's information to the rest of the code successfully, and in a timely fashion.

I believe microamazing is correct in his summation "I know what I'm doing." What ever he is doing, it seems to work, and work well. I'm sure there are alternative methods, and you may like to discuss the different merits, but please don't tell him that what he has done is wrong, when the end result is good. (as far as I can see)

"If it ain't broke, don't fix it."
Hi bobsobol. I compare client of micro before his add it and KPT client. You can see it.

Reaction score
Oh man. I think you use KPT Client Original .... Error code above. You can't come back f2 when from Dun6 come back.
this is really easy to fix ><
to use quantum client, u dont will need so much, as ur hacks too...
yes, i am using kpt client, and a will make a new client, so 90% done...
with lvl 150, font fix, nodc4 , rain, p-pet, AND ALL premium item, HAVE Skill TRaining STONE, have Age Stone, have Stats Stone... Stranger POT, EXP x 100% POT, MANA DOWN and more...
this things the quantum client will never get! ...

its time to use new client ><

i send to the forum the quantum with S3 map added, with u want, use it...
><

try to do something ><

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
with lvl 150, font fix, nodc4 , rain, p-pet, AND ALL premium item, HAVE Skill TRaining STONE, have Age Stone, have Stats Stone... Stranger POT, EXP x 100% POT, MANA DOWN and more...

try to do something ><
I think you if have much time. You should be translate it to English. Thanks you ^^

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

i send to the forum the quantum with S3 map added, with u want, use it...
><

try to do something ><

firstly,thank you for your work. but i see kpt newest game originally hava all premium item and others.what you should do just only add item codes in server.exe. it is so easr to everyone.:eek:tt1::eek:tt1:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Glad to see your releases are doing well :) Keep up the good work!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Just wandering in, and see things here are so smooth. Good luck guys! :D

btw, heard that Sandurr left uPT for making his own private one, anyone got the invitation?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Just wandering in, and see things here are so smooth. Good luck guys! :D

btw, heard that Sandurr left uPT for making his own private one, anyone got the invitation?
Yea Sandurr created his own server it called RealmPT
here the website: . You are able to play it without any invitations.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I think it's time we moved on from 187x too. I would go jPT before kPT but would like some parts of English, Brazilian or Vietnamese PT, specifically the text.

"Never" is a *very* strong word. XD Very very difficult, I agree. Not worth the effort... for most, I would say yes. But then I've had it pointed out that the custom things implemented already gives some people a great investment that would be lost by changing clien base now.

Part of what I hope to be able to do with DLLs is "cherry pick" the best features of each client. Of course, what is "best" for each person is different.

I'm hoping there will be a tutorial soon to follow this, but I think we should not be telling microamazing what he should do. What he should do, is what he wants to do... I just hope he can tell us how he did it. :wink:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
With regard to the client the new maps, new monsters of the file where to obtain it?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
With regard to the client the new maps, new monsters of the file where to obtain it?
pristontale.ndolfin.com would seem your best bet, but I'm sure it has been spidered off to other locations too by now. XD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you, but I do not get it, do you provide?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi guys, one question:
which server-files and client should I use with this server.exe and game.exe?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thank you, but I do not get it, do you provide?
Okay, the current ndolfin linked download is so grab that, and replace the client Exe with this one.
hi guys, one question:
which server-files and client should I use with this server.exe and game.exe?
The client, you can look to the above answer (I hope I'm correct), the server data files are really up to your own taste I would think.

@microamazing:-
On a personal note... You don't mention the Smelting and Manufacture NPCs and items. :(: I don't want to distract you from you P-Pet goal as I know others are really keen for that, but I'd like to know if you have plans for it. :wink:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I downloaded version 2352, but did not find. Can you pack what you upload it?

Back