Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

First MMORPG in 2013

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello guys! What are you playing? Which MMORPG dominates in the beginning of this year?

Best Commu NA
Reaction score
Still playing Maplestory.
Garentee, most people are playing League of Legends.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
In this year in truth I will be trying EU version of Dragon Nest MMO, and well mine list still rule 3 MMOs knowed as Shin Megami Tensei Imagine, Phantasy Star Online 2 and The Secret World

Reaction score
Maplestory/trollin on league when bored

I kinda want to play Ro 1 Pserver again i miss the fast attacks and that one monkey with weird text that covers the screen then 1 hits you YOYO was his name!

Reaction score
I don't play anything other than the occasional WoW private server nowadays. Most games are just 'meh', but maybe thats because of how long I've been playing MMOs...

I guess your like me, just browse the internet all day and at 1:00AM your like "Oh duck, nother day gone."

Not working on UnitedFlyf
Reaction score
What are you playing?

Dragon Nest

Which MMORPG dominates in the beginning of this year?

World of Warcraft as always, by far. $200m income per month is hard to beat. If you don't count WoW, I'd probably say League of Legends although I'm sure it's not making nearly as much.

Back