Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

First person who post is the l337

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
you are just jealous coz im the leet

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Oh didnt see this thread.. hum well your was "best" this thread is the "l33t" hahaha

pwnd.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
ssry i posted the first

Guess again mutard, the first ''post'' doesnt count as a post. Huh weird isnt it? Guees your fucked up brain wont realize it. Make a new topic and make a openings post and go look how many ''post'' and ''views'' it got. You sir are NOT funny and this joke is gettin WAY to old kthxbye FQ

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Guess again mutard, the first ''post'' doesnt count as a post. Huh weird isnt it? Guees your fucked up brain wont realize it. Make a new topic and make a openings post and go look how many ''post'' and ''views'' it got. You sir are NOT funny and this joke is gettin WAY to old kthxbye FQ

over my post
(#1 (permalink))

i know you wanna be leet but sorry someone took it before you :drinks_no

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
No 1 can say he made it first, I bet MicroVerySoft made this one first, but they dont diserve to be l33t, do they?

Back