• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

Fix all LOMA Maps to work with PW

[B]aSH
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I was going to upload the maps but there is nowhere good to upload so I can just teach you all here and your free to do whatever you want

LOMA = Legend of Martial Arts 'aka Wulin'

This game has only just recently shut down due to lack of interest, however I am a huge fan of the art they do so I like to work with these files.

Download the English client here:

Ok,

You need to organise your client so none of the files interfere with one another so do the following:
- Unpack LOMA's buildings.pck
- Rename the folder "Textures" to "lomaures" or anything you like aslong as it is 8 letters.
- Now install it to your client.

Ok now that the client is set up:
- Choose q9 as example map to work with.
- Get maps q9 folder, litmodels q9 folder, loddata q9 folder and surfaces q9 files and organise them to install the files.
- Ok open q9.ecbsd using 010 editor or any other hex editor.
- It is simple all you do is change version from 13 to 12 and done.....
- You will need to configure region and precint .clt files so use your knowledge on these files and fix them.
REMEMBER: Region.clt issues are only version related so change version to 5 and your done.
- Convert to server and add the necessary files.
- edit gs.conf and instance.txt in configs file and your ready.
- Now install the map files and test it.

LOMA Maps are easy to fix as the structure is exactly the same as PW's except its a higher version as if version = 13 it reads .cld file which PW doesn't use until further up the pecking order of patches.

Some maps don't work such as Q1 and Q51+ so don't bother working with them but you have a selection of around 40+ maps to work with, some maps also are not fixed yet example is Q49 the terrain does not work it is a test map that was never released on LOMA.

Anyways enjoy your new maps

I forgot to add:

- When adding the litmodels use a tool like "Ultraedit" to mass edit all the files in the litmodels folder changing /Buildings/Textures /to /Buildings/lomaures/ so that the litmodels receive the correct texture.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Fix all LOMA Maps

OMG make a server! lol I would love to see one! I have TONS of people I know waiting for it to come back.