Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Fix] [New SWFs] [New Crypto] Banner.php

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi all,

Ok, first of all. Everybody knows it doesn't work anymore..
Now here is the fix.. In your external_variables.txt find the banner's location.

In the attachments is the working banner.php, opening this will not work " i think ". But it does work.
Replace your banner.php to this banner.php and it should work again :)..

You can test it at Sunnieday or Habbiehotel. ;)

Good luck,
Mikey

Banner.zip (banner.php file)
View attachment banner.zip

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
What this does is basiclly fix your SWF's.
Just replace this in your SWF. The original type is .png / .jpg, but its set to .php.. This fixxed my SWF's. :) so good luck

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What exactly does this do? What is Banner.png/php, what's the difference? :S

I don't even know what this is for -_- Can someone explain? And I guess instead of hiding it into a PNG file, it's in a PHP file? I don't know :p

A lot of people have been asking about this; this is my explanation.

The banner.png file is used by Sulake to calculate the prime & generator keys needed for the RSA algorithm. This is called steganography (wikipedia RSA & steganography to get a better understanding). The banner.php file merely generates a banner.png, with the p&g keys inside it. So, to conclude, the banner.png file is used for storage of the p&g keys (and calculation.. not too sure on that), and the banner.php that you all know and love (such as capo's) generates a banner.png and inserts the keys.

Ask me about Daoism
Loyal Member
Reaction score
A lot of people have been asking about this; this is my explanation.

The banner.png file is used by Sulake to calculate the prime & generator keys needed for the RSA algorithm. This is called steganography (wikipedia RSA & steganography to get a better understanding). The banner.php file merely generates a banner.png, with the p&g keys inside it. So, to conclude, the banner.png file is used for storage of the p&g keys (and calculation.. not too sure on that), and the banner.php that you all know and love (such as capo's) generates a banner.png and inserts the keys.

Very well-informed answer :) Like + Rep.

One more question. Why is banner.png just the sign that goes over the beta hotel view? It's the section on the box being lifted, where 'beta' SHOULD be.

Reaction score
Very well-informed answer :) Like + Rep.

One more question. Why is banner.png just the sign that goes over the beta hotel view? It's the section on the box being lifted, where 'beta' SHOULD be.

I think the actual picture doesn't matter, as my one says "CAPPO JAVA", this image isn't shown in hotel and is only used for the P&G keys as Adil mentioned

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
What exactly does this do? What is Banner.png/php, what's the difference? :S

It's the same, but some people don't know how to edit it in external_variables.txt..

Add:

It's kinda pointless to make a thread like this.. Anyway it's good for people who don't know why their client is not working and stays black. This is the fix for it. You could also change the extension from .php to .png and update your external_variables.txt, but like the thread says at the first place... Replace your banner.php and it's fixxed..

However, again Habbo failed with protect the client....
Thanks to RaGEZONE it's fixxed again! :)

Regards.

Chasing 99 Red Balloons
Reaction score
Hi all,

Ok, first of all. Everybody knows it doesn't work anymore..
Now here is the fix.. In your external_variables.txt find the banner's location.

In the attachments is the working banner.php, opening this will not work " i think ". But it does work.
Replace your banner.php to this banner.php and it should work again :)..

You can test it at Sunnieday or Habbiehotel. ;)

Good luck,
Mikey

Banner.zip (banner.php file)
View attachment 119044
That banner wont work, you've managed to named a .png as .php and left HTML tags in it.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
That banner wont work, you've managed to named a .png as .php and left HTML tags in it.

You assume it doesn't work. Because you did not tested this yet..
Strange that it doesn't work for you, but it "does" for me hmmm....

How can you fix something what wasn't broken ?

It was.... Did you download the SWF's in this section. They didn't work. The client didn't even get the connection request with the broken banner.php ...

The point of releasing this damn file was because it didn't work on my hotel. After fixing the banner.php it "did" work. So why the hell are we arguing about this... I just released something that is in my eyes a fix... If you where like "My banner.php works fine" why bother to open this thread and check what i've released.. Including that you are making comments like "This thread is sh!tty" // "It always have worked"... Thats not true... But if you believe so. Then don't come in here...

Back