Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Fix: Packing CabalMain.exe with Themida (Detected as virus)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
  1. First of all please don`t ask me where to get themida.(use google)

Now in order to reduce the risk of your CabalMain.exe being detected as a virus by all the antiviruses you will have to add some extra "stuff" in your Themida installation folder.

1. Download and extract this 2 archives in the installation folder of Themida
      File 1:
      File 2:
    2. After you extracted the files open Themida and it should appear a new option (SecureEngine Config) in the Themida interface (left panel). Please, go to the SecureEngine Config panel, check the option CustomLD and write the complete path for the HeuristicStub1.dll file. For example, if the HeuristicStub1.dll file is in the “C:\Example\Themida” folder, then you should write C:\Example\Themida\HeuristicStub1.dll
    3. Go to the SecureEngine Config panel, check the option DelayDLL and write customld
    4. Now check the option InsertExtraSection (in the SecureEngine Config panel)

1. [*]Now final step Protect your application.

Enjoy.Feedback is awaited.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Serenity GamerZ Owner
Reaction score
Likeee a Gloveeeeeee!!! xD works Just Amazing , Great Job and i'm sure this is going to push our community here even more :)!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
The unencrypted CabalMain.exe is detected by 7/44,after i apply this packing type its being reduced to 2/44.I want to make it 0/44.Still looking into that,I will announce when i succeed and share the info.

Serenity GamerZ Owner
Reaction score
The unencrypted CabalMain.exe is detected by 7/44,after i apply this packing type its being reduced to 2/44.I want to make it 0/44.Still looking into that,I will announce when i succeed and share the info.

Great, this should solve alot of problems,specialy for online up and runing private server , i think you already know what im talking about ^^ so yeah i think this project is so far the most usefull project that anyone been workin on lately.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
themida - Fix: Packing CabalMain.exe with Themida (Detected as virus) - RaGEZONE Forums

this correct?

My virus keeps accusing

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back