Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Fix] Pink Letters finally fixed

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry guys, one time ago, i've been posted here, a solution to pink letters, but was not what i'm thinking, but now i really find how to solve.

The problem is the charset used on GameText.h '-' Really simple, but i not see.

Go to :
Code:
GameText.h

and then you will see:
Code:
#if        defined KOR_LOCALIZING#define NLC_NATION            NLC_KOREA
#define LOCALIZING_CHARSET    HANGUL_CHARSET
#define DEFAULT_FONT_NAME    "\xb1\xbc\xb8\xb2"                                        //KOREAN font
#elif    defined JPN_LOCALIZING
#define NLC_NATION            NLC_JAPAN
#define LOCALIZING_CHARSET    SHIFTJIS_CHARSET
#define DEFAULT_FONT_NAME    "\x82\x6c\x82\x72\x20\x83\x53\x83\x56\x83\x62\x83\x4e"    //JAPANESE font
#elif    defined CHN_LOCALIZING
#define NLC_NATION            NLC_CHINA
#define LOCALIZING_CHARSET    GB2312_CHARSET 
#define DEFAULT_FONT_NAME    "\xB0\x65\x30\x7D\x0E\x66\xD4\x9A\x00\x00"                //TRADITIONAL_CHINESE font
#else
#define LOCALIZING_CHARSET    DEFAULT_CHARSET
#endif

Normally on source with pink letters, the NLC_CHINA or NLC_ENGLISH are using DEFAULT_CHARSET, and that is what makes letter pinks. So you just need to change the DEFAULT_CHARSET to GB2312_CHARSET , and then the client messages, you need to translate by yourself. So is that. Thanks a lot!

Back